HELP! Company name/logo/website needed!

@udi A3

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Website
www.immotec.co.uk
Im totally at a loss regarding my new trading name and company logo. I've always been more technically minded and lack the artistic imagination!

I have been sole trading under my own name working for several agencies for a good few years now, there was never a need to create my own trading name/stationary/advertising etc.
I wonder if any of you could help out, preferably send me a skype or other IM details to chat online and throw ideas around.
I am opening up into auto lock smithing, very early days, and not 100% sure of the direction I will take, although initially focusing on VAG as an extension to my hobby. I aim to offer a complete service in locked out and lost keys situation, plus diagnostics, for all makes eventually.

Once a trading name is decided on, I'll need a logo/banner etc for advertising, do any of you do this kind of work?
Finally when all the above is dealt with, I'll need a website building. I figure as the hobby started here I'd ask here first for somebody to take this on :D

Thanks in advance for your time :D
Tom.

My only tip I can give you is to jot down a whole load of potential company names you can think of, then google them to see if they exists? Once you have filtered out the usable names, see if the domain name is being used? e.g. Andy Locksmiths, andylocksmith.co.uk

Centre lane locksmiths? :laugh:

I will get my coat.

Reactions: NHN and Sandra
The following FAILURE message was generated:
spacer.gif

Your browser must accept cookies from companieshouse.gov.uk to be able to use WebCHeck. Please enable them before trying again.

Centre lane... i like that haha

it's super cheap and I've had nothing but good service from them (and speeds!)