Pistonheads....Sunday Service...Aston Martin.

Yes yes and YES:jump:

Registered member with the same username on here.

Come and say hi mate...i'll be in my Noggy blue S3.

You been before?

Reactions: y2blade
Yes yes and YES:jump:

Registered member with the same username on here.

Come and say hi mate...i'll be in my Noggy blue S3.

You been before?

Will do, Yep have been to a lot of SS's..always a good mix of cars

Reactions: kwistof
Will do, Yep have been to a lot of SS's..always a good mix of cars

Yeah same as....we have probably seen each others cars at some point and not even realised it! lol

Main thing I love about PH SS meets....mixed variety of cars, pure enthusiasts and set at legendary places :arco:

Can't wait for Sunday - never been to AM HQ :)

Reactions: y2blade
The broad mix of cars is what I love best about PH, yeah we have probably seen each other's cars at some point.
AM HQ is my favourite (big Aston Martin fan) venue, Brooklands Mercedes is a good venue too.

Hopefully see you Sunday, I'm going up with a mate (E39 530).

Wow, totally missed this, and there's 500 on the list already!

Need to be so quick to get on the list now mate.

When I first started going to the PHSS meets about 3-4 years ago it would take a good few days or even a week or more for the list to completely fill up.

Recently they have been filling up in a matter of hours and the reserve list is usually almost double the available spaces!

There is possibly another open day/meet that is just as good as this one though and about an hour away.....just waiting for confirmation from the company to make sure it's still on.

Kwistof: Was yours the one with Petrolhead Nirvana stickers on the windows?

Saw the car (very nice) but didn't see the owner.

Kwistof: Was yours the one with Petrolhead Nirvana stickers on the windows?

Saw the car (very nice) but didn't see the owner.

Yeah that would be mine :)

Still need to get some ASN stickers on there actually! lol

Thank you :thumbsup:

We went for a nice drive before hand and the route took us past Silverstone....we all totally forgot that the Moto GP was on....so we didn't roll into the car park until around 11 so didn't get a chance to look round the PH parking area :(

How did you find the visit?

Yeah that would be mine :)

Still need to get some ASN stickers on there actually! lol

Thank you :thumbsup:

We went for a nice drive before hand and the route took us past Silverstone....we all totally forgot that the Moto GP was on....so we didn't roll into the car park until around 11 so didn't get a chance to look round the PH parking area :(

How did you find the visit?

Ah!!!! whooops...you need to get there for opening time (enjoy the quiet roads before arriving).
If you got there for 11:00 the PH lot would have been thinning out by then!!!! we were only there until 11:30ish

We got there early (08:15) got turned away as the gates were still closed lol, had a coffee at nearby garage then went back at around 08:45 and straight in...first stop once parked was the canteen for bacon bap (great value) then a wonder around AM HQ, looked a nice place to have an office/desk.

Spent a couple of hrs in the carpark chatting with PHers and taking photos.

Really enjoyed the visit tbh, AM is probably my favourite SS venue.