chris harris on cars - youtube

John@mk

Reaction score
[h=3]/CHRIS HARRIS ON CARS - YouTube[/h]www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL239B84BD346EEEFA‎

If you are not already watching this youtube channel cast your eyes then - some really good videos about Audi's and a really interesting one about Aston Martin.
this guy has a real passion about cars ......

Enjoy.

I have only seen one of his videos and I thought he came off a bit of a **** - it was the RS3 vs 135 BMW one, other people have told me he is pretty good - maybe he just had an 'off' day and I need to give him another chance :)

It seemed to me like he just hated the Audi even before driving it and seemed to find every little thing to justify the 135 as a better purchase.

Chris Harris is a legend, remember to take his funnier comments as the entertainment they are and it's all good. He's properly talented behind the wheel too - just watch this. All I can say is I wish I could do that!

Despite what he says about my beloved RS3 I like him because he's truly enthusiastic about cars, like a kid in a sweetshop because he knows he's got what surely must be one of the best jobs in the world!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Dean_T