Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
Is anyone watching this? :) x

Is anyone watching this? :) x

I am indeed Sandra, a friend mentioned it to me, so I watched one last night and have the next to record on Thursday. Thought it was very good now. I wouldn't like to be a car sales person anyway.lol

Reactions: Sandra
I am indeed Sandra, a friend mentioned it to me, so I watched one last night and have the next to record on Thursday. Thought it was very good now. I wouldn't like to be a car sales person anyway.lol

I actually quite enjoyed Shaun, didnt think i was going to. I dont think i would like to be a car salesperson either. :) x

I'm going to have to watch it now aren't I?! I have an assignment to finish, I don't need more distractions! lol x

I've been watching it...

As I work indirectly with the trade, it's been an interesting watch! Franchised dealers are terrified because the independant retailers can create consumer opinion that can divide the customers!

Finally caught up with this programme last night, I actually quite enjoyed it! Made me laugh how the women wore low cut tops to try and get a better deal on the cars they were buying. I must remember that for next time. lol The spoilt brat who wanted the merc was unbelievable and the couple who took 3 hours to decide whether to buy the BMW were a bit scary.

People never learn if want a higher price for your car don't part Ex it as you will never get the high price you want from these dealers.I would have liked to have seen if the red A3 sold despite it,s flat battery to start with and I don't think the guy with TT was ever going to buy the large Audi as he did a running soon after the test drive.

No love, your Peugeot 206 with tacky wheel trims is not worth £1500 - regardless of mileage.
Made me laugh the way they both (girl and mother) made it sound like they were being hard done by.
Either buy the car or not - the dealer isn't going to make a loss just to please you.

Reactions: SPARTAN91
I watch it, its not far from me! Some people though, want it all for nothing.

​Was a fairly interesting programme. I may watch again. :) x