Meteor Shower Tonight

Thanks Nilz, its quite clear tonight:) x

Nice one Nilz :icon_thumright:

Hope you don’t mind me posting in here that the ISS is going over the UK tonight as well.
If sky’s are clear you will see the International Space Station going over the UK from West to East at 23:01

Reactions: Nilz
International Space Station passes at 23:00

Thanks for the comments and updates guys going to head out shortly.

Saw the ISS at exactly 23.01 also seen a handful of meteors....if anyone is interested if you go to youtube there is a live feed on now and its amazing!!!

The ISS will be passing over the UK tonight at 22:12 and the Perseid Meteor shower, look up and enjoy. :) x

Reactions: Ghost
Just seen it laying in the hot tub...... Me not the ISS😄😄

Reactions: Sandra
I was tempted to set the camera with a slower shutter speed on a tripod, and see if I could get some pictures, but its cloudy here!

Its cloudy here as well Darren, im still in the garden though, lol. :) x

Saw a couple meteors about 1130 pm,then the cloud cover came in :(

I went outside 3 nights back and seen about 15/20 meteors, seen the ISS going over (very bright) when I was looking for the meteors to whizz by, I seen20+ satellites going over.

The ISS will be going over the UK tonight at 21:23, looks like its going to be nice and clear for most of the UK at that time!

On Channel 5 tonight at 7pm, Documentary examining the technological advances that made the construction of the ISS possible.

Did anyone get any pics or video footge of this? Was too cloudy where i am so i didnt see anything. :(

Thanks nilz I'm off out then :) x

I'm watching in the garden with a beer, the cats and Audi sport dimmed on the iPad....

Did anyone see anything??

I saw the ISS fly over at about 10.30 pm and then went out at 11, nothing, 12 nothing, then finally about 1.15am and saw about 6, then the clouds came over and it was bedtime for me!!

Was nice to see them though. :)

Did anyone see anything??

I saw the ISS fly over at about 10.30 pm and then went out at 11, nothing, 12 nothing, then finally about 1.15am and saw about 6, then the clouds came over and it was bedtime for me!!

Was nice to see them though. :)

Yea I went out around 12 and stayed till about 1am. Saw about 4 I think. Went to a rural area with a big open field to minimise light, but I think I'm too far south to see it in its full glory. The four I saw were nice tho :)

Reactions: Nilz