Andy Mac stealth subs

sarah macgregor

Reaction score
To all of you that knew Andy MacGregor.
I am very sorry to say that my brother Andy died of a heart attack on the 19th June. I know that over the years he has made many of his stealth subs for people all over the world and he was really proud of them.If he fitted a sub to your car you will know he was a real perfectionist. I know that he used this forum so I'm hoping this message goes out to anyone that knew him or has been trying to contact him.
Sarah MacGregor

Sorry to hear this, I've spoken to him over the phone many moons ago to purchase one of his stealth subs, which I'm still running today. One of the most genuine and honest members on here.

Condolences to you and the family.

R.I.P

Sarah, I am so very sorry to hear this, he was a very well thought of person here on asn. He will be greatly missed by all the members. My condolences to you and the family. X

I'm in total shock tbh, had allot of respect for him over the years.

I can only say how very sorry to hear the sad news, I was wondering where he had got too, man really sorry to yourself & his family.

I have contacted Administrator Adam for you.

Cant believe it tbh, rip Andy.

im sorry to hear this very sad news.

Really sorry to hear this. Condolences to all Family & Friends.

Thanks for posting.

Terrible news at such a young age. Best wishes to you and yours.

Im shocked to hear this!!

Sarah, I am so sorry for your loss, Andy was a very genuine and helpful guy and had alot of respect on this forum.

My condolences to you and your family.

God Bless.

R.I.P Andy.

So sorry to here this is devastating news :sob:
RIP Andy.

Each happiness of yesterday is a memory for tomorrow.

Always on my mind; forever in my heart.
Thinking of you Sarah and all family and friends
unhappy.gif

To show respect to Andy and his family please like Sarah's Post as she took the time to inform us.

Oh my word, that is so dreadfully sad news. My condolences to you and your family, Sarah. RIP AndyMac.

Yep that was the thought. I have tried to contact his sister as she was the one who informed us. To see if the familly had any preferance etc.

I wanted to give her a little more time to come to me about it but we will do something.

Many thanks

Adam

Brilliant idea.
Everybody as i said in my previous post if nobody has seen it, To show respect to Andy and his family please like Sarah's Post as she took the time to inform us.
Andy will be dearly missed :crying:

TBH I thought the same, this is when the thanks system comes in handy :)

Hi all Lets not worry about thanks or likes.

If you would like to make a donation to the British Heart Foundation we have set up a page that can be found here.

https://www.justgiving.com/ASN-Andy-Mac

Andy was a great person who help many on the forum in this country and around the world. If he did or didn't help you directly do think about making a donation to help fight what has taken another good person from us.

Many thanks

Admin and Mod team

That is fantastic thank you. Just made my donation. I already donate to the British Heart Foundation for helping my brother before he sadly passed away

Very sad and a real loss to the community. Andy always was, and always will be, highly regarded and respected.

a sad loss to the vag community .
condolences to all friends and family .

donation made

Can't believe I have just read this, RIP Andy and thanks for all your contributions over the years. You have been a genuine legend.

I'm truely shocked! RIP Andy. My condolences go out to his family during this tough time. We will always remember any not only for his creations but for the extensive knowledge he gave to us. He was also a very nice guy to talk to. I will be donating to his page.

Donated to a worthy cause in memory of a very helpful forum member

Just read this after coming back from an holiday... Noooo What a sad loss to the car community on here and e36coupe.com, known Andy years,,,
Thoughts go out to his family.... R.I.P