someones twatted my car

danksy

Reaction score
Thats right, it was parked outside my house between 12:30 and 3pm and someone (mum on a school run I expect) must've slid on the snow and ice and has put a nice crease on the drivers door, front wing, and ripped off the wing mirror.

I live near a school, and the mums allways queue up outside on a school day.

They didn't even have the fcuking decency to leave a note, they just legged it I am fcuking livid!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

****** tossers

low character not to even leave a note

Sorry to hear it...Its gutting that sort of stuff /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I can't believe that! I hope you manage to find the culprit! More importantly make sure whoever sorts your baby does a proper job!

Chris.

Its a shame not Ram :-( Its the PD

I know what you mean Nick, happened to me a few years back, if the bag of [censored] had insurance.... then why not just come clean.
*big hug*

Sorry to hear the news Nick. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Get it fixed and move on. It'll only wind you up otherwise and that won't actually change anything. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

What a bummer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Make sure you report it to the Police, they may just decide to turn up during the school run and have a look and yopu never know!

I can't believe they didn't leave a note..it sounds like a serious smack to do that rather than just a small parking dent. Have you checked the area you were parked for CCTV, you may be lucky and find the culprit was caught on camera.

Hope you get it sorted

My sister had her car hit in a car park, fortunatley someone saw it and they got the reg. My sister claims on the insurance, it goes to the "approved repairer" and comes back a diffrent colour! It was the front wing that was hit and they havent even sprayed into the bonnet to blend.

Anyway, were now having to consult solicitors and the insurance omnibusman cause the Direct Line engineers says it matched!! I told him he ought to go to vision express afterwards!! Even my mum says it dont match!!

Grrrrr insurance companies make me mad, and the worst thing about it all was it werent even her fault!!!

Know the feeling. Some moron took off the nsf wing of my wifes MR2, no note, no witneses! Up goes the insurance premium. Sold the MR2, got her a VR6, now the local drivers are too scared to come near it!..
The moral is to find the silver lining!
Best of Luck!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

AAARRRAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!!
There we go then, me and my big mouth!
Whilst waiting for my MOT test, garage flunkey jumped out of a Pug, forgot the Handbrake, and WOW! brand new dent, fold and gouge to the os rear pannel over the wheelarch!
Good news is that the owner of the garage saw it happen, huge appologies, and the my donkey is in for the bodyshop on wedensday.
The silver lining is that some of the lacquer was starting to flake on that panel and that panel only!
Free re-spray! It will be perfect before I accept it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

My baby came home today with a wonderfully repaired wing!
Silver lining found warmly welcomed and happyness all round!
I have just T cut and Mer`d the rest of the car to make it look as good as the wing, so now she looks lovely! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Sad to think that tomorrow she will get all grubby again! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Well done gtdog!!!

That's terrible Nick - school mums are terrible. There's a school on my road and they triple park, blocking the whole road, while you are trying to get to work !