Audi R8 V10 Advert.

I was thinking the same. Love the R8, and the ad is brilliant.

It is brilliant isnt it ! I have seen it before but it doesn't come on very often, i saw it in the adverts of Doc Martin tonight though.

Had the surround sound on for the Ashes yesterday, I was out in another room just listening to the commentary in the background when all of a sudden the house started to rumble and shake.

I literally ran to the room to see what was making the glorious noise just in time to see the orange glowing exhausts. If it is possible this advert is even more impressive when all you hear is the noise!

I'd like one too and it would have to be S-tronic for me!

Reactions: Audi Dynamik
Had the surround sound on for the Ashes yesterday, I was out in another room just listening to the commentary in the background when all of a sudden the house started to rumble and shake.

I literally ran to the room to see what was making the glorious noise just in time to see the orange glowing exhausts. If it is possible this advert is even more impressive when all you hear is the noise!

I'd like one too and it would have to be S-tronic for me!

HAHAHAHA that made me chuckle :lmfao:

Reactions: MBK
Yes saw this again last night told the gf to shut up and cranked the volume up on the surround sound and what happened next i cant mention on this site lol :thumbsup: but lets just say i enjoyed it.

Reactions: Sandra
came on when i went to the midnight showing of ironman 3 (and what?) the entire sold out showing dropped silent when it started revving up

Seems to have been getting a lot of airing over the weekend - i lost count of how many times it came on during the touring car coverage yesterday :)