The Prodigy

• Thread starter imported_VaulterTim
  • Start date
I

imported_VaulterTim

Just got back from The Prodigy concert at Nottingham Ice Arena... what can I say but f*!king mental!!! Everything I ever remember them being as I was growing up and driving for the first time, charging around in my mums car listening to all their greats etc.

Absolute legends... although Keith did look a bit on the Podgy side /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Spent the whole gig at the very front and got stepped on, mauled, kicked, climbed over and severely squashed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif but it was worth absolutely every minute, loved it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Just had to wring my t-shirt out, it was soaked through! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

It didn't compare to Guns 'n' Roses back in the day at Milton Keynes Bowl but that was on another planet squash-wise! Four bands, all mental and four times as long... but I was young then!

Bring on the next one... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

So jealous, whenever i'm racing (snowboard) i listen to voodoo people, just right for pumping me up for the run down! Love it, i was never into the prodigy originally, but really like their stuff now. Glad you enjoyed it!

I went to see them on the opening night at Brixton last week. Apparently on the Friday and Saturday nights the show was going on until 3am!!

Quality gig. Had to make use of the free ear plugs they were dishing out though.

Two walls of speakers in the Academy makes for a /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif loud show.

Went to see prodigy in '96 at the Brighton Centre - we parked up and we saw keith on the motorised skateborad type things, pretty wild that show was too! ALthough I'm off to see Chemical Brothers at Turnmills for NYE

i went to brixton sat night and what can i say it was amazing the prodigy were superb, and audio bullies were good too. top night would go again in a heartbeat.

Not the Prodigy, but went to see Franz Ferdinand at the ice arena the other week.....****** fantastic night, though driving around town I thought was a bit crap....kept getting lost and stopping to ask for directions from everyones friendly neighborhood traffic wardens.....but thats only cos I am a thick ****** /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Seen the prodigy a couple of times now - very good indeed. They played Newcastle last month and I was hoping to go, but just couldn't make it in the end.

NSD, the Chems were on FANTASTIC form, when I saw them earlier this year. The visuals are VERY good. Have fun matey.

Rob /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Gotta admit im a bit of a Chems & Prodigy geek, tend to spend summers driving round Europe to see both bands, bit gutted cant see any of the latest tours by either band due to being stuck in the desert...

If any of you guys are into that sort of genre of music Id recommend the sms festival, a week of camping, bbq and exceedingly cheap top quality geman lager followed by two nights of techno and whatever else they have booked (this summer was Prodigy, last summer was Chem Bros), all for 35 quid.

Usually go the Ring for a couple of days then shoot across Germany to the festival.

www.sonnemondsterne.de