It's a boy !!

Administrators

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
A Buckingham Palace spokesman said the Queen and Duke of Edinburgh are delighted at the news that Kate has given birth to a son. The Duchess of Cambridge gave birth to a baby boy at 4.24pm. The Duke of Cambridge was present for the birth of his son who weighed 8lbs 6oz.

A future King is born..

Congratulation to them.

ugh this damn baby..... News, radio, adverts, tv its fking everywhere. congrats and all that but how sad do you have to be to camp outside a hospital in a full union jack suit ***. get a life!!!!

The radio stations asking people to text in "where were you when you got the news??!!"
that was the question going about when 9/11 occured and for good reason....

shes only had a baby *** :banghead:

rant over.

Reactions: whitex8p, gogz s3, NHN and 1 other person
Congrats to Will and Kate on the brith of the new future King.

The thing that I find most exciting about all of this is that their nipper was born in the same hospital as my daughter.

And that's not very exciting.

Maybe its because I'm from North of the Border, but its really not a big deal up here.
I don't think a single person mentioned it today at work,
Hope the wee lads okay, enjoy the bliss of ignorance while he can, before he's thrust into every tv and paper to Infinity & Beyond.
Someone else for our taxes to support. (Boo to the dour Jock) :eyebrows: Lol.

ugh this damn baby..... News, radio, adverts, tv its fking everywhere. congrats and all that but how sad do you have to be to camp outside a hospital in a full union jack suit ***. get a life!!!!

The radio stations asking people to text in "where were you when you got the news??!!"
that was the question going about when 9/11 occured and for good reason....

shes only had a baby *** :banghead:

rant over.

My thoughts entirely.

Reactions: NHN
I think its something positive for the UK

My dealers new C7 RS6 launch car is being delivered in august.... thats a positive for the UK tbh :p

What do you expect its a future monarch?..

I would rather hear about this than stabbings /murders/robbers every day + you can always switch the media off...;)

Let them have the glory it will soon be back to the above....:3sadwalk:

Bank holiday anyone? Matched, despatched, hatched?
That's something worth having I suppose.

All you can do is turn off the tv in order to stop the ramblings of some TV presenters who have seen this birth as an opportunity to revive their flagging career. I heard them say "a historic birth on a historic day, yes it is the hottest day for 7 years". I also heard them say " I wonder if she had air conditioning in the delivery suite?" I bet she was asking them to adjust the temperature on the air conditioning in between her contractions. Not.

Reactions: NHN
I like Louis......

I think that would be a good name.