Baby Blue A3, 5door lowered?

CallumDavy

Reaction score
Hello,
I have myself a 2001 1.6 Audi A3 (5door) in Baby Blue and I very much dislike the look. I've been thinking about lowering the car and adding some good alloys and a better sounding back-box to try and make the car a little more bearable but everytime I look at the car I can't see it looking good in Baby Blue regardless of whatever mods I use... Does anyone have, or know of a Baby Blue A3 that's been modified? I don't want to spend out the money for it to make no difference or to looks ****!
Thanks,
-Callum.

You sound unhappy with the car so why spend on it? the 1.6 engine is a hateful unit too to be brutal. I would honestly make do while you save then buy an A3 with the 1.8T engine, 3 doors and in a colour that you would like. Sell your 5 door on to somebody with no desires on tinkering.

Hello,
I have myself a 2001 1.6 Audi A3 (5door) in Baby Blue and I very much dislike the look. I've been thinking about lowering the car and adding some good alloys and a better sounding back-box to try and make the car a little more bearable but everytime I look at the car I can't see it looking good in Baby Blue regardless of whatever mods I use... Does anyone have, or know of a Baby Blue A3 that's been modified? I don't want to spend out the money for it to make no difference or to looks ****!
Thanks,
-Callum.

Look through the thread below for some inspiration mate.

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a3-s3-forum-8l-chassis/41132-post-pics-your-a3-s3.html