S3 almost squashed by excavator !!!

C_Audiboy

Vroom Vroom
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Folks,

I thought I'd have a nice flexi day off work today. So there I am watching series 5 of the Sopranos, just taking it easy, when I hear the noise of a large truck outside.

A couple of houses are being built just next to my house, so this truck was to take away an excavator from the site.

As he was parked right next to my driveway, not so far away from the S3, I thought I'd stick around and watch.......

So the guy is driving it up on the truck when this happens.......
Upside-Down.jpg

Fekin hell!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

So I dive out of the house - the driver is upside down in the cab at this point (but not injured I might add!) and the excavator is trying to turn - almost ready to topple - so I do the only thing I could - move the S3 out of the way!!!

You can see from the photo how close it was to the slabs on my driveway where it was parked!

Enough excitement for me for one day - I'm off to have a heart attack......

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

You did well!

Whoops! Nice one about moving the S3 away, but I would have tried to help the poor fellow out, everyone's different though aye /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

the digger obviously didnt have quattro then?

Phew... that was close

[ QUOTE ]
Whoops! Nice one about moving the S3 away, but I would have tried to help the poor fellow out, everyone's different though aye /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I did ask him if he was OK first - he said "aye" - so the only thing to do was move the car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

series 5 of the sopranos- how good is that!!!

i love the sopranos!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
series 5 of the sopranos- how good is that!!!

i love the sopranos!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah - the best show ever! I'm totally hooked, I always say to myself I'll just watch 1 episode, but I end up watching 3 of them and wonder where the day has gone.....

It's just too good!

tell me about it!

im watching re-runs of the first series on More4 and its like a whole new eperience............

'just when i thought i was out........they pull me back in!'