Great Competition plus it will help someone close to me.(Thanks Asn)

ianhg

Reaction score
Hey Guys
First of all thankyou to David for letting me posts this. We are running a competition on www.vag20v.net with all proceeds going to The Parkinsons Diease society which helps someone very close to me. You will not be dissapointed with the amazing prize we have managed to get. A phase one remap from Custom Code! Please check out further details on the website. Thank you.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

great idea fella. parkinsons really should be researched and the medications developed more. sinnemet was the only slightly helpful drug developed for it IMO, and even that had some nasty side effects

It would be great to see this do well... A very worthwhile cause, and a great prize!

[ QUOTE ]
Nice site. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

have you joined yet? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Only problem , i found is you need to have 15 posts, i spend all my time on ASN! not there yet ! !!! but worth while cause , i take it you can just make a donation ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Fallmonk, come on, just get to the Off-topic lounge. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

yes you are very welcome to make a donation, thanks.

comp closes at 6.45pm boxing day, we have lowered the post count to raise more for charity, merry xmas