wanting a 2010 Audi S3

smiley89

Reaction score
hi guys im a Audi virgin lol never owned a audi before.. I have a mk5 golf r32 and im deciding on getting a 2010 s3 5dr. so just wanted some help guys with is it worth it. insurance wise , like whats best insurers for the s3 because in august I am looking to buy the S3 and is it worth tuning up. and any other help would be appreciated.

nice car, really quite fast once tuned although would see off an R32 in standard form, I've got a stage 2+ s3 but I'm considering changing to an r32.....don't ask, most stupid thoughts I've ever had but I need the sound!!!

S3 is faster but sounds pants

nice car, really quite fast once tuned although would see off an R32 in standard form, I've got a stage 2+ s3 but I'm considering changing to an r32.....don't ask, most stupid thoughts I've ever had but I need the sound!!!

S3 is faster but sounds pants

I guess so but the r32 sounds amazing but I've had it for too long plus being young I get wrong attention from the popo Lol but I've grown fond oof s3s

S3 8P is definately worth buying and tuning up. Very quick once tuned.

It all depends on what you are after. If it is power, then it's S3 hands down as the R32 needs alot of money throwing at it to get any decent power figures out of it. However, the R32 will always have that awesome sound that the S3 will never give you.

I've also noticed your a local Yorkshireman.....get your name down in my members list and attend some of the local meets :)

Shaun.

Ohhh I really want a s3 been wanting one for ages but tuning it up would it do any damage to the engine or anything etc but yeah defo I'm getting a s3 for sure look good in white or u shud see the matte metallic blue!