Thank you Go Pro

MBK

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Go Pro have proven to be a great company to deal with, as I know a few of you have and like their cameras I thought I'd share this story.

I'd been having some sound problems with my Go Pro Hero 3 Silver Edition, the camera was only 6 months old so, having been confirmed as faulty (by submitting a video on YouTube, great way to demonstrate the problem!) it was returned under warranty. Unfortunately the courier managed to lose the camera and to date it has still not turned up. As I've been using Go Pro for many years I e-mailed them and asked for a goodwill gesture to replace the lost camera. A couple of days later a new camera arrived via courier.

Clearly I'm a delighted customer with this outcome and glad they were willing to treat me so fairly. So in my opinion Go Pro are still way ahead in the sports camera market, if you like your external car footage, these little devices are great.

I will be making some new RS3 video footage son to celebrate!

Reactions: NHN, s3dave and Sandra
This kind of treatment is great news I may go this route.

Reactions: MBK
Good to see there's still some respectable companys out there, also look forward to seeing the video.

Reactions: MBK
Yes this kind of CS is unheard of these days, my dealings with Rimstock aka Team Dynamics I wish was the same as this, but alas.

I have literally just become a gopro customer. Just bought myself a HD Hero 3 Silver Edition but haven't got my hands on it yet!
Ordered on Wednesday night paying £11 for 1-2 Days delivery.
Upon receiving an email invoice, I discover it's being dispatched from the Netherlands and was instantly skeptical of the delivery time...

Tonight on the FedEx tracker I see it has been sitting in the local sorting office since the early hours of Saturday morning, and the estimated delivery is WEDNESDAY!

Not to tarnish the appreciation thread, I realize this is FedEx's doing, and I really do hope that it will arrive tomorrow having being sat a couple miles away, and not on Wednesday as indicated!

I'm excited and its torture seeing it sitting there doing nothing when i could be out playing with it!!

Yep they are dispatched from Apeldoorn in the Netherlands, hope the camera turns up for you tomorrow, great little device I'm sure you'll be delighted with the footage.

I wouldn't worry to much, just give fedex a bell 1st thing & check if they've got it out for delivery, can collect probably anyway, minor.

I hope so too! Quite a few mates have them and and it amazing what you can do with them! Literally can't wait to try it out!