JCT600

hades-

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
didnt know they had taken over the gilder group

No i didn't either Bez.
Blackburn Audi gets no more of my business.

By the sound of it, none of us knew ha

Just out of interest - why is everyone against using JCT600?

Personally, i have never used them and probably never will but I always hear their radio adverts every other 5 mins whilst in the car so i'm curious as to why if they are so big that people are not keen on using them?

I bought my wife's A5 Cab from JCT600 York Audi Clifton Moor and thought they were brilliant personally.
Tiny but really busy garage but they are currently in a temporary garage on the same road. They have completely flattened there old Showroom and a big brand new one will be completed in Autumn i think they said.
Read more here: JCT600 pushes ahead with York Audi overhaul | Motor Trader Magazine | Motor Industry: News - Jobs - Awards

JCT600 completes first phase of York Audi expansion | Bdaily Business News

Insider News Yorkshire – JCT600 completes first phase at York Audi

Hull Audi has been JCT600 for past 12months now. Has not been Guilder group since middle of last year. Also since changing the quality of customer service has gone down the proverbial toilet so to speak. I'm not sure if staff from JCT600 go on a special course to treat exisiting customers like crap compared to new customers waiting for a new car or customers JCT600 are drooling over your cash, but once they have your £000,000's they couldn't give a toss about aftercare or customer satisfaction. Also don't expect any regular updates once your car is on order like they are supposed to every month, even if there is no news as they cannot be bothered doing this either. I previously complained 3/4 times to get updates on my delayed RS3 which was a year late on delivery & I had to find out via the Internet & Forums as to why it was late as Hull Audi were ****** clueless!
So, if you think JCT600 is a good group to go with, who twice promises to arrange test drives in the R8 but fails to deliver on both occasions and doesn't rearrange and when asked later they don't have a demonstrator registered but they did have 2/3 months before when they knew I want to test drive one which still clearly shows their poor communication skills with customers, then would you buy a car from them in the future as I sure wouldn't?