Total Audi Magazine anyone?

I have never seen it.

It will probably just be like Audi Driver, which is pretty poor.

I still buy it each month but i think i am going to stop as i just buy it hoping something good is going to be in it. Think i will just stick to EVO and VW Performance from now on.

Cheers

Nah Soupie, nuttin' could be as bad as that pompous Rsoles magazine called Audi Drivel, written by two tw@s Paul Harris and Peter Noad... it makes a good cure for insomnia.... trust me it works!... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

I saw this a while back, but I've not seen it for sale in any of the shops.

Anyone had chance to read one yet?

It's on subscription only, yet to be released as an on the shelf mag /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif By the time it will be on the shelves, you'd have missed the first X amount of issues...

Hi everyone, it's David the editor of Total Audi here. Glad to see you all talking about us, it's been a long hard struggle as a truly independent publishing team to get this magazine together, but we've done it and we are very proud of our efforts and hope you enjoy it too. We will be in the shops in the New Year so until then please subscribe and keep the magazine alive. You get a full refund after issue 3 so you really have got nothing to lose!

Best wishes to Audi enthusiasts everywhere!

"Real quattros have 5 cylinders and a turbo..."

pffft /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

good luck with the magazine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

come to think of it, how about more of a sales pitch? What have you got lined up to keep me interested and make me want to subscribe?

WOW! Dave, welcome to the Forum, just read your profile ...Did you know Ralph Payne, a Mechanic with Audi Motor Sport around the same time as you? Will you be sharing some of your errrr.... Rally tales during the magaine if not in the forum??? Looking forward to this ..Something Interesting at last about Audis.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

G0t my Issue.

Well, to be honest. Mixed feelings.

I liked the general "look and feel" of the mag. I liked the questions and answers on mechanical and other issues.

I thought it was maybe a bit low on content as in the ammount. For £3something I expected a few more pages. I also thought some of the reviews were a bit too "brochure" in their written style. I'd prefer a bit more criticisms to counter the positives. I didn't feel it would help me decide too much if I was in the market for a particular product.

Overall though, a mag with potential.

Anyone else bought it?

P.S. Criticising someones writing style when I've just typed random few words feels a bit wrong, but hey.

Will look forward to reading an issue in the new year then.

Although maybe if you made a previous issue available online this would allow potential customers get a feel for the magazine and help get more subs.

You can appreciate that there is a huge investment of time, money and emotion into launching a new magazine and, yes, I take on board all criticism made here. The first issue was done on a shoestring with zero finances other than those kind enough to subscribe (they paid our print bill, basically). I have not been paid a salary for six months...
Fundamentally, though, I think my team should be applauded for having a go at offering a decent alternative read to the current fayre. Yes, you are right, the magazine does have a potential. HUGE potential and I'm counting on all forum members to contribute and be a part of the magazine

David,

Hope it all goes well for you! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Its about time we had a decent audi mag!
I'm sure we will all help where we can.

Rich.

Good luck David with your new venture. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif