Weather

audi5e

Reaction score
Website
www.simplybirding.com
I could not resist.

I see you lot in the UK are about to get some really miserable weather, while Johannesburg is bracing itself for yet another perfect week ahead of sunshine, sunshine, oh and did I mention 30 Deg C..... :)

Yeah - thanks for that....... you keep slappin' that SPF 30 on.... Git.....

...but at least i don't have to equip my car with flame throwers to stop it from being 'jacked /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

[ QUOTE ]
just think you guys could use the flame throwers to melt all that snow... :)

[/ QUOTE ]

that's a girls answer to a problem, real men just get on with driving! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

looks like you scotts are going to be getting your bikini's out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Audi5E, i thought you were now in Australia? We are sorted here in Scotland - we can cope with any weather /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Yeah hard as nails up here .bikini madvw you got that right and a swim in the river to cool down........lol

[ QUOTE ]
Audi5E, i thought you were now in Australia? We are sorted here in Scotland - we can cope with any weather /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Back in Sunny SA for a while until immigration comes through, probably another year!

I would imagine any civilization that thought up and eats Haggis could tolerate just about anything the weather gods brew up.... :))