Cheaper Petrol

Registered. Woo-hoo.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gifAt long last....some postive actionto be taken against the the very unfair fuel tax

Registered. Here's hoping /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

registered more in hope than expectation, but good luck to it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

ive registered and also posted it on my website /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif fingers crossed

registered, not sure that they'll be able to deliver all there promises i believe lpg cost is just for the fuel itself at this time, not that it matters at 40p a litre anyway!
[ QUOTE ]

We may be able to include LPG(Autogas) but that will depend on our numbers and the level of demand.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Has any one seen any benefits of this scheme yet?

[/ QUOTE ]

Read the FAQ on the site all will be revealed!

They need to get to a certain membership level before they can offer the card. last thing I heard they're getting 10,000 people signing up a week and they think before spring it'll be up and running. Seems like a top idea to me.

Hmm, been thinking about this today. I won't be surprised if this is a spam machine for sending out junk emails.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Bloomin' good scheme either way :) :-(

I've seen loads of responses from the guy Ben that's running the scheme on other forums as this question has been asked loads. He said there will be no communication other than regarding the card or any other similar discounts he may be able to offer in the future for car related stuff, which sounded fair enough to me!