Any tattoo artist here?

Reaction score
I have this ugly tattoo on my back. It was made in high school while... drunk.
I would like to cover it with another drawing but I don't have any idea what to be. I just want it covered with something to look nicer.

Can any one help with an idea, a sketch?

Ugly tattoo:

Don't know where in uk you are mate but I would highly reccomend my tattooist BREN at tattoo hq chesterfield . I travel 80 miles round trip to visit him his work is amazing bet he could turn it into something good.....

Sean

Don't know where in uk you are mate but I would highly reccomend my tattooist BREN at tattoo hq chesterfield . I travel 80 miles round trip to visit him his work is amazing bet he could turn it into something good.....

Sean

Romania mate:lmfao:

That will cover over no problem,ive had a few cover ups.

That's not that bad, you should see the **** I have on my body.

Reactions: Sandra
Dolphin on your belly or a butterfly on your hip Paul :eyebrows:

Your post reminds me of this...

BI3-epICEAAwZX9.jpg

Reactions: coatesy, quattrojames, voorhees and 1 other person

Sean

Yeahh... I'm not in UK. There is a good guy very close to my home who does a great job but he is busy enough doing the tattoos that hes not interested/ doesn't want to create the models. He just puts them on the skin so I have to go to him with the model.

Dolphin on your belly or a butterfly on your hip Paul :eyebrows:

Just general small tat's scattered over my arms that I never got around to finishing, so it just looks sh*t. The plan was to get it in filled between the tats but I just never got around to getting it done, now I just can't be bothered.

Reactions: voorhees
Lisa Clarke did a big tribal cover up for me... £20 for the tribal... Took 15minutes when I was 16... The cover up took 13 hours and cost closer to £600 but well worth it...

Before and after...

C2166AC3-5C91-4BDF-ABAC-206B243E96B4-7676-00000997C5600226.jpg

Heres my tattoo that I have in progress, it's finished for now but when I have kids I am having cubs added playing in the background... This is 19hours in at a cost of £780

The tree is also covering up an old bull dog tattoo on my shoulder... This was done by Danny Britwistle in the same shop...

74edbc4a.jpg

Reactions: Ghost
I would like to cover it with another drawing but I don't have any idea what to be.
Can any one help with an idea, a sketch?

see, this kinda post - and you see it a LOT on message boards - just leaves me totally baffled. Tatts are w/ you for life, it should be something YOU want, not someone you don't know on a random internet site. think about what means a lot to you, either a thing or concept and THEN people could help you w/ the art.

going off other people's ideas of what should be inked on your body and i can almost guarantee there'll be another thread just like this one some years down the line.

Reactions: Ghost and Nathan_jones2002
see, this kinda post - and you see it a LOT on message boards - just leaves me totally baffled. Tatts are w/ you for life, it should be something YOU want, not someone you don't know on a random internet site. think about what means a lot to you, either a thing or concept and THEN people could help you w/ the art.

going off other people's ideas of what should be inked on your body and i can almost guarantee there'll be another thread just like this one some years down the line.

spot on, totally agree with that...

hes not interested/ doesn't want to create the models. He just puts them on the skin so I have to go to him with the model.
this annoys me, not a good artist at all.
i colaborate with my artist alot over one design, a few meetings to work on ideas and drawings, the one below (the grenade) i took my idea and a drawing, we talked about it, he made adjustments, and worked on a final design, then i saw the final design, we made tweaks, and then got cracking. Its part of a bigger picture that i dont have the funds for at the mo, but it will be completed by the same artist eventually.

My younger brother also sees the same artist, hes had alot more done than me:

That is a posiedon theme.
and i dont have a finished one of his back but:

A sort of YIN/YANG theme but a bit more subliminal and dark.

The artist is Karl Atkins, formally of DABStattoo in southport.
An artist should want to work on designs with/for you, you dont have to be an artist yourself either, they should be talented enough to see your ideas and get them on paper.

Reactions: voorhees and Ghost
I just got off the phone. I'm pushing them to come with something.
Last time I went to the shop they wer doing 3 guys and there were another 3 clients waiting.

Try to consult with an expert tattooist. He can solve this issue.