Need HELP!!!

I

imported_Rooney

Right guys bear with me on this one! it will all make sense in the end!

OK, I need some help from fellow Audi-Sport.net members who are either based in the US or are making visits to the US in the very near future!

I have made a bet with a guy and a girl at work that i can get hold of some red "Dixie" cups for there new years eve party!

If you dont know what a red dixie cup is, its the cups your normally see in american teen movies or in american music videos, white on the inside and on the lip but red (or blue) on the outside! I want a couple of 16oz red packs!

Hers a pic incase you have no idea what im going on about!

cup.jpg

and another

cupred.jpg

and one more

loft.jpg

Basically i need someone to find out how much it would cost to buy a couple of packs and have the air mailed over!? or if they could bring a couple of packs back then send them through royal mail!

Can anyone help this stupid member who opened his mouth far too quickly and will now suffer the wrath of having to jump into an outdoor swimming pool where no doubt it will be freezing and possibly frozen over!

Any advice is welcome!

Please dont say, "take a towel" cos im scared my pride, let alone my bear essentials will not recover!

Thanks

Cameron

As I live just down the road, I will ask some american friends however there a bit busy moving over to California from the East Coast at the moment so I'm not sure they'll have time so you best keep checking with others!

PS... I think we need to know who it is in the pic /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Already asked all major US suppliers and no one will send them over! :-(

Thats why this is my last resort!

If you can help "God Thats Quick" I would be very grateful!

If your only down the road i could send you the money and you can have the cups delivered to you?

If anyone else wants to lend a hand, dont be shy, come forward with your ideas!

coke cups look the same just have coca cola plastered all over them :p

need to be plastic and original!but if all else fails i will have to use something like that!

Can u not get UPS/fedex to pick up a set from a US based suppier ? bit extream but it beats jumping in a cold outdoor pool?

Ps ure a woose we went jet sking on lock lomond last january (that was ****** COLD!) lol

You can call me what you want but when you were jet skiing were you naked and infront of your missus and 30 of her girly mates!

The word Embarassing comes to mind! or another word might be "acorn"

thought about the whole fedex ups thing but it would cost a fortune!

Can you not buy a US postal address from parcel2go, and get them shipped over then. Better than the alternative, ****** cold option,lol

[ QUOTE ]
You can call me what you want but when you were jet skiing were you naked and infront of your missus and 30 of her girly mates!

The word Embarassing comes to mind! or another word might be "acorn"

thought about the whole fedex ups thing but it would cost a fortune!

[/ QUOTE ]

How much is ure PRIDE worth !
ok another long shot but is there any US airbases near you???? they might have some you could buy? its not as daft as it sounds !

Thats is an idea but dont want to go there and pose the question to them, only to be shot by friendly fire! (joke!)

I have no idea where the nearest Air Base is! Getting past security could be an issue!