It's about time!

I was going to put the beta version on my iPhone 5 but you cannot downgrade it should it go tits up so i've left it for now!

Before you know it, it'll be released. Your better off waiting.

It will be interesting to see how it stacks up against Android. Stuff magazine rates the HTC as the best all rounder; comparing it to what it called the plastic Samsung and the Sony Xperia.

My delivery driver goes through mobile phones like they are going out of fashion, he's had the HTS One, great sound, but rubbish phone, sold it after 3 days! Samsung Galaxy S3, he loved that phone, but superceded by the S4. He's currently running a Sony Experia, and he did have an iphone5, but lost it last week, so I sold him my mint iphone4! lol

He prefers the Android OS, but it's a bit fiddly, likes the Apple OS, but you gotta pay for everything!

Yeah. I bought my father a Samsung for Christmas and I can see the appeal of Android, but after using IOS, it's just a ball ache in comparison. A friend always had Android phones and has just replaced his last one with an iPhone 4S. He said he won't be going back Android.

Lets hope IOS 7 starts pulling the iphone back up the ranks!