Vaporizers

16Klappe

Man Boost!
Supporter
Reaction score
Anybody else on here got/use/want one?

I have been using one for about a week now, and before that an e-lites. Literally the best thing since sliced bread!

I got a bottle of extra strong tobacco flavor and a light bottle of menthol, mixed the tobacco with a little bit of menthol and booya. Tastes lovely, gives me my nicotine fix, doesn't give me **** breath and stain my fingers but best of all I won't die of smoking induced lung aids.

Winner all round I say!

That’s good 16klappy hope it helps you stop 100%, if that’s what you want?

Seen a little on the news about this today, about the laws around E-Cigarettes.
The E Cig is not governed by the smoking ban, but some pubs still stop you from using them inside.

Advertising the E Cig comes under the spotlight as well, is it a good thing to advertise the E cigarettes near schools?

Hmmm, not for me to say really. I am fairly morally imbalanced!

I don't think it is a bad idea to advertise it anywhere; we all know kids smoke these days. I first started smoking when I was 14, just because it is what my big sister and her friends did.

I wish some of the traditional cigarette producers like Marlboro and B&H would get behind it and start investing in the technology, it has come on leaps and bounds in the past few years.

The E-Cig I have is brilliant, the vapor doesn't smell at all and disperses quickly. I am a car saleslman, and sit in an office of four people. Two smoke, two are ex smokers. The other two in my office say they cannot smell or even notice me puffing away every half an hour, but when the other smoker comes in from a cigarette it stinks out the office. And it even annoys me now.

From a customer service point of view I am using a menthol liquid, so I always have fresh minty breath, I don't smell of smoke when dealing with customers and I don't get stressed or side tracked when I am with a customer for an hour + and need a cigarette. Because when I have to pop back to my office for paperwork I can have a quick unnoticable puff and crack on with doing the deal.

I still go out the back a couple of times a day and get the social and mental benefits of a smoking break; so I haven't dipped out there either.

Love it!

Reactions: Ghost
I tried them 2 brands (£60 down) and didn't like them you could tell that you were getting the nicotine don't get me wrong but I just like smoking. Glad their working for you as there are none of the nasty chemicals in them.

If your looking to quit can I suggest Champix! Or Zyban? The wonder drugs you have to go through your local stop smoking service or doctor as they are pretty mental drugs but they work! Don't listen to the scare stories or urban myths out there, the first 2 weeks are hell but face it your body is getting used to a new drug but after that you get used to it.

From 30-40 Smokes a day for around 15 years to 7 weeks smoke free with Champix. Still fancy a smoke but don't crave one if that makes sense?

Either way least your off them!

Cheers dude.

Glad you're doing alright without them :)

I don't even want a cigarette already, loving it. 6 days down, haven't even thought about having an actual cigarette. Even when I was out the back in the sun with my "smoking buddy" at work and he was trying to force me into a Marlboro.

:)

Lol I love the smell of cigs now especially walking past them ( think I've romanticised it more now I've quit as I defiantly remember hating it)

but if you fancy getting away from having to take anything definitely suggest Champix

I'll give them a go, they sell them in Lloyds so I will get some next time I am passing :)

I had no real health issues or reasoning to stop smoking; I could just "stop" tomorrow if I had to. But I enjoy the inhalation, the taste of the smoke and the general feel of it.

I don't miss the physical rush/release of smoking, I miss the playing with cigarettes, the weight of a full pack, the feel of them in my hand.

This romanticising is not cool.

To the eCIG!