Keane leaves Man U

Yeah - And watch for the stories this afternoon........ "Keane has been spotted in a pub talking to xxxxxxx"

"xxxxx considering signing Keane"

"Keane in talks with xxxxxxx club"

Do you reckon he will go italian ? Be nice to see him stay in an English club though - and play against his former club.....

Yeah i reccon he will have to go to Celtic, has always said he wants to play there.

Celtic have refused to comment though about Keane.

Let the stories begin!!

Got to be Celtic, apparently Portsmmouth have already declared their interest. Got to be somewhere in with a chance of winning something, as I can't see Keane being able to work properly if not.

Well, speaking as a Sunderland fan, what do I think the chances are that Mick McCarthy wil sign him.

Ummmmm....... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

all stand up if you hate man u /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

It will all depend on how much he will demand for wages.

If he still wants loads he will stay in the English Premier, but if he doesnt ask for that much Celtic will probably get him.

[ QUOTE ]
Well, speaking as a Sunderland fan, what do I think the chances are that Mick McCarthy wil sign him.

Ummmmm....... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Herd that Mick was the first person Keane rang after lunch although McCarthy booked him a oneway ticket back to japan.

[ QUOTE ]
Scottish Pub League ? Celtic ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Would this be the "pub league" team that whipped a lot of English teams on route to seville?
Celtic have more fans on waiting lists to get a season ticket than most (outside the top 5) have at home games !

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Would this be the "pub league" team that whipped a lot of English teams on route to seville?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, it would also be the same team that plays Dunfermline and Livingston 4 times each per season.
The `dig` was aimed at the league, not the team /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, it would also be the same team that plays Dunfermline and Livingston 4 times each per season.
The `dig` was aimed at the league, not the team /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Come one dave share the secret whos your team ?since your from Jersey/Guernsey you must be a Man Unt fan? lol

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Come one dave share the secret whos your team ?since your from Jersey/Guernsey you must be a Man Unt fan? lol

[/ QUOTE ]

I`m a YID!!!!!!!!!! Come on You SPURS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i forgot he was still with ManU, lol

[ QUOTE ]
aye, we will send Inverness Caley Thistle down to you LOL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Do they have enough travelling support to fill a Taxi ? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I`m a YID!!!!!!!!!! Come on You SPURS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Didnt know there was another team in london other than Chelsea!!!!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif