Ooooh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

A4Steve

Somebody nicked all my stars! I've only got one!

Oh dear, I think I'll go home and cry /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Er, on second thoughts, no I won't cos I don't give a toss!!! Funny how the stars here are false ain't it?

Funny that??.. I've got the same sort of problem.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Am I a git?
Dave /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Aaaah /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Well I've just given you five because you're shorter then me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Made fek all difference though!! Doh.

Cheers guys.. but I'd already done you both for 5 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Anyway.. thanks
Dave

Cheers Geezer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Upto, erm, two !!

LOL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I'm in the mood for stars, have 5 for having a cool numberplate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Chris.

All the stars are false?
No only mine!

If you post stuff people don't like they will rate you down, don't blame me for other people rating you down!
A few of you on here still seem intent on linking to and going on the 'other' site, I will keep the same rule as we used to have regarding Audiworld, we put the content into the site not link out of it!
If you don't like it you really don't have to post on here guys, no one has your hand behind your back forcing you to type!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.