S3 or A4 3.0 Cab

Sportback S-Line Quattro- What colour?

• Total voters
hahaha yes is very tough. just keep having this thought running through my head.

and then i saw this and i love it but out of my price range haha

S4 Cab

cab.

I'd have had a cab if it wasnt for the missus paranoia of big cars.. so an s3 it was.

I think the avant model if you wanted to start settling down.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

hahaha which car is better thread this is /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

no avant for me yet

That S4 Cab is extremly nice but would be at not far of 50k

But do they do lexus lights for the cabs tanya - sorry couldn't resist, i know how much you valued everybodys input when you fitted them to the S3

I think you wouldd be gutted going from an S3 to a 3.0cab, I went from a TDi S-Line A3 to one and was really disappointed.
Make sure you take the cab out for a long drive before you decide.
Now the S4 cab, that is completely different. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

well come on guys I've got a yellow S3 with bling bling alu wing mirrors and yellow seats they look fine to me!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Again coming from the bloke that said he'd never own a yellow car!!!

I still think and A4 Cab is best decision.... then you can get yer top off in summer or any other time for that matter arf arf.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
But do they do lexus lights for the cabs tanya - sorry couldn't resist, i know how much you valued everybodys input when you fitted them to the S3

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHA U cheeky **** /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

thinking about the S4 Cab now lol

[ QUOTE ]
thinking about the S4 Cab now lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Good choice!

The 3.0 sport is a dog, far too slow.

[ QUOTE ]
Yep I think I may have found my new car! A4 Cab 3.0TDi sounds just about right for me!

[/ QUOTE ]

And 233 horses, and with a re-map around 270 ish. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

And fuel economy to boot.

I've always considered the A4 cab to be a luxury car. Their V6s are incredible smooth and quiet. They are comfortable and I think the ride quality is excellent.

S3 is much more sportier, more tunable. Less room at the back for 2.

Its a difficult choice to make despite being different cars. Both cars are good in their own way. Hmm..I'll take the S3.

I would go for the 3.0tdi over the 3.0 petrol everytime, the petrol just has no grunt to it.

[ QUOTE ]
I would go for the 3.0tdi over the 3.0 petrol everytime, the petrol just has no grunt to it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Am sorry i just couldnt bring my self to "tick" the TDI section on the spec sheet of my new cab(if luck enough to afford one) ok for the 1st year it might be quiet ,but after that you will be sitting at the lights with the hood down and all you will hear is that "ticky" diesel noise !!!!!!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush2.gif