EM TuningChris Nott

Status

What you up to this weekend?

I'm gonna try and spend some time on the car tomorrow as long as the weather stays fine!

I fancy giving it the full works i.e Wash, Clay Bar, Paint clense, Polish/wax etc etc..

Sunday I have to pop into work as I am having the new office cabled (Cat5) so need to leave the guys in. Probably spending the rest of the day shopping with this misses!

2. # ADS
    ADS

Photographic Moderator

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Broken Byzan On Twitter Add Broken Byzan on Facebook Add Broken Byzan on Google+ Visit Broken Byzan's Youtube Channel

Re: What you up to this weekend?

Good luck with the weather mate, it's a good idea though, get the beast protected beofre winter/salty roads etc.

I expect i will get dragged around Tesco on saturday, sleep in on Sunday, and wash car Sun afternoon, like the old git i am,lol

1st Gear

Status

Re: What you up to this weekend?

I shall no doubt consume some alcohol tonight in some fine drinking establishment, recover tomorrow and then on Sunday I am doing a driving challenge for charity. It involves driving all sorts of vehicles like HGVs, Police Cars, Fire Engine, JCB, Combine Harvester etc! Should be fun! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Have a good one everyone!