New xbox one release

Andie0

Reaction score
Sawmthe footage of xbox new console today the "one"
just wondering what you guys thought of it as i think they just showed playstation how to release a console...

Do you think... I think it looks quite neat and not over the top, playstation always make them look crazy to make up for the shocking console

personally i like the sharp edges and "boxyness" it does look kinda of old school but in a modern way. i'm interested in it, for the right price

Yer i think all there consoles are pitted against one another

i think is going to retail for 400

Also, details on how it's going to handle second hand games are kind of sketchy. You might not even be able to lend a game to someone, let alone resell it =/

Personally, the only thing they seemed to want to talk about was all this stuff to do with interactive TV and NFL ********. I dunno about you, but I much preferred it when games consoles actually played games?

Also, details on how it's going to handle second hand games are kind of sketchy. You might not even be able to lend a game to someone, let alone resell it =/

Personally, the only thing they seemed to want to talk about was all this stuff to do with interactive TV and NFL ********. I dunno about you, but I much preferred it when games consoles actually played games?

....like the ps4 does! All Sony really focused on was the games. Microsoft cobbled together an old shiny vcr, and told the world to drop their sky and Virgin subscriptions so that they can watch TV on their machine. If it's as loud as the original 360 you'll need full surround sound just to hear the audio over the jet fan coolers.

No doubt it'll do well, especially with the money that MS will pump into it. And I do quite like that consoles do it all now, but they seem to have shown very little on the games front. I suspect Sony caught them off guard a little.

Gash name too!

I'm actually not overly impressed by either of them, if I'm honest. But, then again, I've never been an early-adopter. These days, it just never pays to be an early-adopter (of any kind of tech), in my opinion.

Besides, I already have a machine that can potentially do all the things the PS4/XboxOne does: it's called a PC =P

I think microsoft had dropped a boo boo this time, charging a fee to play 2nd hand games. This is a major put off for me. I have both 360 and ps3 and do prefer the xbox but dont think i'll be buying the xbox one because of the preowned fee's.

I'll never buy a crap box so it'll be a PS4 for me.

I think they will change there minds on the old second hand front if they wont to compete