Car + Bumblebee = WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFAKWTYSVNDUDKDLDDA!!

Ads

ASN Veteran
Reaction score
Website
www.aythreee.com
All I'm going to say is... these animals should be made illegal.

I was driving along and a mutant hairy monster of a bumblebee flew into my car through the open window.
For a split second I considered driving into a wall in the hope that the bee would die. And then I almost drove into a wall because panic made me think it was possible to speed away from the bee even though it was in the car with me .

It was a very intense few seconds. Wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

When it flew into my car my face was something like this..........

scaredo.jpg

I'm not even expecting anybody to say anything about it, I just needed to get it off my chest.
That is all.

Reactions: JudderMan
Amazing....

It's kinda like this picture when it comes to spiders and the Mrs...

tumblr_mbnrhmhkv91qgf1i8o1_500.jpg

Reactions: fishyfish, jb0o, sidibear and 1 other person
hahaha Ive had that a few times, Once in a tesco car pack. I jumped out the car so quick it was unreal. lol

worse one was I was learning to drive in my friends car at night and I saw a spider dangle from the roof right next to my face when I was on the road...... let just stay I gave myself an hefty happy slap!:keule:

worse one was I was learning to drive in my friends car at night and I saw a spider dangle from the roof right next to my face when I was on the road...... let just stay I gave myself an hefty happy slap!:keule:

:lmfao:

I've never actually been stung by a bee/wasp before, so you can imagine how scared I am whenever I see one :(

I've only been stung once.

On the a*se. :sos:

Reactions: Sandra
Lol. Welcome back ads, good to see your still on form. :) x

Reactions: Ads
I remember about 14 years ago when I was driving around Birmingham, a bee or wasp got into my car at some lights, I like a silly girl got out the car when the lights turned green & ran away lmao, leaving my car very nickable & sitting there holding traffic, pathetic I know but those things are mean little feckers.

So your Audi transformed into a Beemer?

Do you think a good valet will get rid of that brown stain on your car seat?

I have to say I haven't been in a similar situation, but I would most likely see how much honey the little fecker was holding before I let him out the window.

I remember about 14 years ago when I was driving around Birmingham, a bee or wasp got into my car at some lights, I like a silly girl got out the car when the lights turned green & ran away lmao, leaving my car very nickable & sitting there holding traffic, pathetic I know but those things are mean little feckers.

looool would have loved to see that!

your lucky camera phones wasnt as advanced as they are now
You could have been a youtube celebrity!!

Reactions: NHN and Brodster
I love the way that when a bee or wasp comes near that you automatically turn into a karate expert.

Reactions: NHN
Summers back, so Ads is back at the GYM cruising.

Lol :)

Just be thankful you aint alergic to the little furry buggers like me!

Still reminds me of when i was a teenager on my first 125cc Motorbike cruising down the road on a nice evening with my visor up when the worlds biggest stag beetle manged to fly directly in!

Now thats was a proper brown trouser moment and involved a hasty stop, dismount and then dancing about like a loon trying to remove my crash helmet with said beastie inside.

I've never actually been stung by a bee/wasp before, so you can imagine how scared I am whenever I see one :(

im the same in my 30s now and never been stung. I find bees ok they don't bother me and i like them but wasps i cant srand them

Summers back, so Ads is back at the GYM cruising.

Something interesting for Sarah and I to look forward to then Nigel, lol. :) x

im the same in my 30s now and never been stung. I find bees ok they don't bother me and i like them but wasps i cant srand them

Alright show off!

im going to through BEE Hieve at your house! :p

Bees are ok - its wasps that are the bad guys.

Had one fly in whilst I was on the A1 a few years ago, I have never pulled onto the hard shoulder as fast since.

Bees are ok - its wasps that are the bad guys.

To be honest, it wasn't the personality or the sting I was worried about, it was the sheer size (and noise) of the thing that had me fearing for my life.

It could've had a one inch erect nipple for a sting and a big smile on its face and I still would've legged it.

I hate wasps and hornets coz they're just down right evil gits and apparently The Japanese Giant Hornet is on its way over to the UK as the climate changes. And they eat normal wasps and bees for brekkie.

I hate wasps and hornets coz they're just down right evil gits and apparently The Japanese Giant Hornet is on its way over to the UK as the climate changes. And they eat normal wasps and bees for brekkie.

Boom... Have that!!

Sounds like they could eat small children and dogs too. ha