Boeing 747 crash caught on dashcam

I recon it was the oil pickup that was at fault :/

How can he just not say anything when something like that happens, its not everyday a plane that size just falls out the sky in front of you, and it sounded like he stabbed his dog lol.

He was attempting what is called a tactical take off. They have to take-off like that as its in a war zone as they have to climb as fast as possible due to small arms fire or RPG attack. The aim is to have it almost on the limit of stalling with too high a AOA (angle of attack) of the wings thus increasing height very quickly in the shortest time span. I've been on alot of aircraft that do this and its quite an achievement considering the all up weight of them. (This is Boeing 747) converted for freight carrying.

I was discussing this crash with my mate last night and we reckon this has happened due to internal payload shift. Due to the AOA of the aircraft the internal payload which was vehicles have come loose thus altering the centre of gravity of the aircraft to the rear, so the thrust of the engines wasn't enough to pull the aircraft out of a terminal stall and crash. RIP to all the crew onboard. They would of known what was coming.

Last edited:
When I was in the RAF I used to be very interested on how planes fell out of the sky and why some were never recoverable. The best example is below of a B52 stalling. Pilot error was to blame....too slow, too low and too high high an angle of bank so stalled the airflow going over the left hand wing. The pilot was actually one of the most decorated B52 pilots and was under investigation over his flying antics and then this happened.

B-52 Crash at Fairchild Air Force Base - YouTube

:wtf: I would've screamed my *** off if I saw that and it would haunt me for the rest of my life. RIP to all those who lost their lives due to this unfortunate event.