Iron Man 3 Thoughts

MadA3

Reaction score
Completely off topic to what I've seen on this forum but I was wondering whether anyone had seen the new Iron Man and what you thought of it?

I'm yet to see it, would be interesting to hear some Audi fans reviews!

I thought it was great. Some fantastic one liners as you'd expect and great special effects.

Definitely worth a watch. 4 stars. Haha

My take on IM3.
I thought it was good. really enjoyed it but not sure what I feel on the fact that they took away from the tech/suits and focused more on the person.

The ending was good, slightly annoyed by it cause I thought it was a waste but it does make room for Avengers 2 and possible IM4.
Time will tell.

But for now, bring Avengers 2, thor 2 and maybe S.H.I.E.L.D

IMO it was a let down. It didn't live up to the hype.
It was a different director this time round, and I don't think he did as a good a job as his predecessor.
They tried too hard to make it more funny - it took too much away from the seriousness of some scenes.

I didn't really like it. It was too much about Stark as a person and although the depth to the character was good I just wanted some crazy new features on the suits. It was a let down compared to the other 2. It didn't have the Iron Man feel about it.

***The following paragraphs contain spoilers***

I really enjoyed it and some of the comedy was fantastic, but I was disappointed by the ending. It was great when the cavalry of suits turned up but I was a little annoyed that they were so easily destroyed one by one by Killian and his cronies. It took away from the "iron man" idea. I'm not a comic book dude but I thought the principle of the character what that he was almost indestructable.

However, Ben Kingsley was utterly incredible.

so true!

twas dissapointing in some respects, but better in others. overall imporvement on the second though. I quite liked the step down to reality a bit more with IM3, but then the end with killian was so far fetched. Hit and miss throughout really.

jo i really want to see the new star trek. The bad guy looks awesome, proper menacing and cold, like Zachary Quinto when he played Sylar, or Matthew Fox in Alex Cross.

***The following paragraphs contain spoilers***

I really enjoyed it and some of the comedy was fantastic, but I was disappointed by the ending. It was great when the cavalry of suits turned up but I was a little annoyed that they were so easily destroyed one by one by Killian and his cronies. It took away from the "iron man" idea. I'm not a comic book dude but I thought the principle of the character what that he was almost indestructable.

Yeah that annoyed me too. It could be have been an amazing battle scene with all the suits. The fact that they just didn't last was annoying.

Ben Kingsley was brilliant, but the whole idea of him just being a face sucked.

IMO Iron Man 2 was the film where Tony Stark had a breakdown, where he was dying, I didn't like that he was so emotionally scarred in this one too.