South central Local meets just an idea?

sammi

Reaction score
I have just been looking through The local meets section and wondered why there is no south central area? I used to run a jap car forum and we had a south central area with reps for people who live in say Bournemouth, Salisbury , Ringwood, kind of hants / Dorset border as most small local events/ meets in south east or south west are just too faraway for us. Would it be something that the club would consider as there doesn't look like there is ever much going on our way as far as local meets go?

Agreed, I'm about 15 mins west of you. SW is too far, and South Central tends to be a bit too Hants based.

There have been discussions in the local events section re meets in the New Forest/Beaulieu etc.

Where are you james? I think off the top of my head there were only 2 'local' events for our area that I found on this forum in the last 7 months and only one of them went ahead!

Last edited:
I also think it would be beneficial to have a south central section for members, Dorset, hants, south wilts.

by the amount of replys to this thread um guessing that there is no one else in dorset, hampshire and wilts on the forum?

Please use the small events section for suggesting meets Sammi, hopefully you will get a better response down there. I am not looking to open any more sections in small events atm , Thank you. :) x

Smaller (Local) Events

Last edited: