AUDI A4 B6 or B7 which is the best looking?

WHICH AUDI A4 IS NICER?

• B6

Votes: 73 53.7%
  • B7

Votes: 69 50.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
are we talking about a standard poverty spec version, S-Line, something modified or what?

We need more information.

P.S. B5!!

Chez, you fail at polls like you fail at Quotes and Images!!

are we talking about a standard poverty spec version, S-Line, something modified or what?

We need more information.

P.S. B5!!

just in general scott!
out of the box, which is a nicer shape as there both more or less the same!

For me personally, both in Avant form, the B6 looks best with factory GmbH kit fitted, the B7 in S-Line form. Ultimate vote goes B7 RS4 though, with its flared arches! :cool:

Reactions: CHEZ
For me personally, both in Avant form

Have to agree with jojo. One of the few cars that look better in estate form than saloon.

BTW Does the voting work for everyone? I just came across this thread and voted. It then came up with this message:

Voters 16. You have already voted on this poll

That's really hard as I prefer the b7 convertible and the b6 saloon ummmmmmm.....

Not really fair to compare a B7 RS4 with a B6 A4 Joe lol!

I never really got B7's, and then I saw this:

oatzelb7s4a.jpg

... and to keep things equal..... (ish)

IMG_3772.jpg

nathanb6avant1sized.jpg

Reactions: Weemaca and steamship
I agree with Joe, it's the nose that's all wrong. It just sticks out too far. There's a horrendous body kit for the b6 which looks like a slightly worse b7, with a huge front nose.

James, those b6's are well nice. Loving that blue one.

The b6 wins hands down. The people that vote b7 just like newer cars and have no style. :moa:

Reactions: steamship and Smillie13
B6s look a more manly car b7s are a bit Louis spence lol

Reactions: CHEZ
Hi, im new to this forum? I know im doing this wrong but can someone explain how I use this please? Im looking for some advice re my Audi which I have just purchased. Its an A4 Avant S line. Cheers folks

the b7 looks more modern.........thats all i can think of to go in its favour. b6 all day long!

Hi, im new to this forum? I know im doing this wrong but can someone explain how I use this please? Im looking for some advice re my Audi which I have just purchased. Its an A4 Avant S line. Cheers folks

What year?
Hopes its a b6 ... ;)

Think its a b6 not totally sure it looks the same as the one ur showing ? Sorry am new to audi's

Think its a b6 not totally sure it looks the same as the one ur showing ? Sorry am new to audi's 04 plate