Sponsored Bike Ride (Great Cause)

JudderMan

Reaction score
Unlike many charities, the one I'm raising money for actually uses the money to help those that need it most. Cri Du Chat Syndrome is a horrendous condition that has no cure. The money raised pays for support workers and gives families a much needed bout of respite. You just need to check out the charity's website to see they don't waste money on fancy things like other charities do.

I'm doing the Coast to Coast (South Shields to Whitehaven, Carlisle) in May and am raising money for the charity using JustGiving which the Government pays a bit extra on top of donations. Even a few pennies will help or just sharing my Daniel Martin is fundraising for The Cri Du Chat Syndrome Support Group page on your Facebook if you donate or not. I know loads of these charities get past around on Facebook but every little helps.

The fact that I've had a strained thigh and now a duff shoulder is making training very hard...ie. I can't do anything...

If you can, throw some pennies this way and feel better that you've helped a great charity : -> Donate Here

i did the trans penine year before last, Southport - Hornsea, in 2.5 days, and it killed me. best of luck to you!
Go your local bike shops for some sponsorship. Ive a lot of friends who work at and manage Leisure Lakes so not only did i get sponsorship money from them i got bikes and a HUGE supplement selection which lasted most of the trip.

Good idea! I'll get onto the shops, there are plenty round here. I'm an internet marketer too so I'll no doubt throw some of that into the equation to get the JG link seen. Awesome result on getting bikes/supplements!