Is your Car on Google Maps ?

Audi Dynamik

Reaction score
Is your Car on Google Maps ?

Mine and my Wifes is !

Heres my Dynamik, me in the red T-Shirt and my Chippy :)

I made an original thread of it but this thread is for others to share there Google Map pictures of the car too.

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/genera...ynamik-my-chippy-google-maps.html#post1854916

A few people have suggested i make this thread so here it is.

Probably a good idea to avoid having the part that says where you're car is parked I.e home address. You know what the thieves are like these days

Please share your screenshot of Google Maps with a picture of your car on it !

Chippy_zps526fb6d1.png

And the Wifes A5 Cabriolet !

A5Cabriolet_zpsae0f3e97.png

Last edited:
Reactions: RS3copilot, Ghost and MBK
Here's my RS3 in the background (parked as far away as possible from the door dingers!) at Sports Wales in Cardiff. I was only visiting for the day and saw the Google camera van drive past. I hadn't thought of that again until I saw this thread, a quick look on Streetview and sure enough there was my motor!

Reactions: Audi Dynamik
Didn't have my A3 at the time but my Dad's TT was on the drive and my Mum was captured cleaning her MX5........famous! lol

Untitled

Reactions: Ghost, MBK and Audi Dynamik
Take 2

Our old Avant on her mates drive

Car

Reactions: JRock247 and Audi Dynamik
My old Mini, blue with white roof also made it into this shot...

C'mon admit it who else is searching places they've been on Google maps now looking for their current or old cars! :laugh:

My old Mini, blue with white roof also made it into this shot...

C'mon admit it who else is searching places they've been on Google maps now looking for their current or old cars! :laugh:

Now Now, How do i not know you are making this up ?? :laugh:

Here's mine. Took the screen shot from my phone. I reverse park 99% of the time, but obviously I parked forwards that day which is a little gutting as I prefer the front. It's pre lowering and new wheels too. And it was close to when I serviced it as I had the new oil in between the front and back seats. :)

Screenshot_2013-04-23-22-38-34_zps0f07fe35.png

Screenshot_2013-04-23-22-37-15_zpsfdded825.png

Reactions: Audi Dynamik and MBK
You'll have to trust me on this....my car isn't on street view, but it's on the satellite imagery, there's a different car parked there in streetview as the photo's were a lot later.

My current car is parked outside work on Street View. I won't post a photo though as it's a rubbish car. :laugh:

My old Saxo VTS is on there. Must have been taken 5 years ago because this was before i had the wheels painted black.

My current car is parked outside work on Street View. I won't post a photo though as it's a rubbish car. :laugh:

Get it up ! Nobody cares if the car is good or not. Its the input what counts ! :)

You'll have to trust me on this....my car isn't on street view, but it's on the satellite imagery, there's a different car parked there in streetview as the photo's were a lot later.

Yeah i am with you on that ! The Satellite view of my house is about 7 years or so out of date !

Good thinking. Never thought about that. I will edit my first post saying so. Thanks mate :)

Totally agree.

Need to be really careful what you upload to the web, you wouldn't post your mobile/house number on here for all to see but your HOME address! :unsure:

Be websafe! :icon_thumright:

Yep I only posted the location because it's somewhere I was only working on that day and I haven't been nor am I likely to go back soon!

Just using yours as an example mate.

Probably a good idea to avoid having the part that says where you're car is parked I.e home address. You know what the thieves are like these days

Its not our house. Good luck to anyone who wants to steal the old ex snotter

Get it up ! Nobody cares if the car is good or not. Its the input what counts ! :)

OK, don't laugh... but here it is. It doesn't get parked there anymore - and it's a crap car anyways so no one would want to steal it! :laugh:

Mazda_zpse54c93fc.png

Reactions: MBK and Audi Dynamik
No Worries :) Nobody is bothered whether it is good or not ! Its the input which counts.
Thank you :)

It's disappointing to say the least - back end has stepped out on me more than once when I wasn't even giving it some beans. :(

Mind you, I had a Lupo GTI before it, so I've been spoiled with something that handles like a Go Kart. :laugh: I miss the loop - so much fun to chuck around!

Still, S3 is next on the agenda. Purely because quattro would be handy in snowy weather. No other reason... Honest... :whistle2:

Sorry for the bad quality - hiding at the bottom of the drive :)

ruiAolV.jpg

Here's mine at it's former owners.
8730598037_b5b184aa3e_z.jpg

Last edited:
My mums car is on twice cos she met the google car twice in the space of 5 mins .... I wanted to get on but I missed out :(

a3googlempas.png

got my A3 one day previously to google maps comming around!

Aha that's great news ! At least its updated with a new car :)
Thanks for the input.

Please keep posting more screenshots of your car from Google Maps street view :)

Please keep posting more screenshots of your car from Google Maps street view :)

I'm greedy, my old A3 is on street view twice, once outside my Mrs' house and once outside my parents house:

Screen%20Shot%202013-09-06%20at%2012.05.39.png

Screen%20Shot%202013-09-06%20at%2012.06.10.png

Screen%20Shot%202013-09-06%20at%2012.06.48.png

Joe

My old Saab convertible and the ex's Focus titanium is on google maps, we obviously didn't go out that day!

Googlemaps

I so want the green goblin on Google maps lol

YEAH_BOI.png

Surprised how many people trust there car's on the road, then again I suppose there's not always a choice, mine's hidden well out the way as seen (right of the Ka, although that's my old house it now can't even be seen on google maps haha).