Is your Car on Google Maps ?

haha my first car is on Google maps. black fiesta with white wheels.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1387219188310.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1387219188310.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 320
Reactions: Audi Dynamik
I followed the Google Maps car for about a mile so there's a whole series of pics of me driving the the family Toyota MPV!!! My old A3 is on a 7 year old satelitte image of the house but the more recent Street View only has the Toyota parked on the drive :(

Anyway here's one of several of me at the wheel :)

Googlemaps.jpg

This must be from last year as we've had the new doors, windows, etc early this year.

Street View 2

My old car! And there's me and my old man cleaning it! Ahah love it.

25a64050d925f5b0c8a882b310095b68

And at work!

2c2303a76c4b303c4974151b955416c3

Here's my jag X-type 2.2d sport and my hateful BMW 3.0 m sport money pit.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1391287366974.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1391287366974.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 215
  • uploadfromtaptalk1391287384906.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1391287384906.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 231
My old MKIV Golf was - but it appears that Google have actually updated their images... crikey!

I find my car on Google maps on a regular basis. I won't post a photo of it here because I have heard horror stories about people using the photograph to find and steal vehicles. I would imagine they would return mine because they felt sorry for me, but regardless. I like to look back every once in awhile because it takes a few months for them to get back around and update the program. I can see snow outside and look at my summer garden on Google maps. Really cool thread, thanks for taking the time to start this. You all have nice vehicles.

My black Cav Turbo and my red Cav Turbo are both on google maps at my house.
Doo the aerial view and its the black one, drop to street view and the red ones parked in exactly the same place.
Go to my old work address and the missus old A2 is there.

Here's my old MK3 Golf 1.8 Driver on 17" wolf race alloys (someone pinched the rear centre cap few days before:( ) back 4 years ago!

Mines been caught outside my mums house. I now have proof I visit every so often....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    691.4 KB · Views: 203
Reactions: Essexman and Audi Dynamik
Not outside my flat, but heres my 6 months of fame from seing a google car out & about whilst driving lol
Me rm3 2
A3 on road
!

my old mk3 golf estate is on street view at my old house. my silver E30 touring is on sattelite view.
my old E30 318is is up the drive on street view at the old house but it looks sad as it was in the middle of getting its front end repaired after getting reversed into at tesco's

easy to have the car blocked out, send them a message, they did mine on no time

When Google came round my area, i was only 15 so obviously wasn't driving and neither did i have a car.
I had to leave school early one day and they caught me on camera hah!
Capture_zps0ctf03mc.jpg

Whats really annoyed me though is, they've changed the original pictures they had, as before i could go right up to myself. Now i can only see myself when im quite a distance away!

My wife's old Honda Jazz is on our drive, photo dates back to 2011! Since been written off by eldest daughter :p