Me my Dynamik and my Chippy on Google Maps ! :)

Audi Dynamik

Reaction score
I came across my self on Google Maps outside my Chippy :yahoo:
! The one in the red t-shirt is me.
Happy the Dynamik is on there too !
I might get this photo framed and put it on the wall in the house somewhere but somehow i don't think the Mrs will appreciate that :laugh:

Chippy_zps526fb6d1.png

Attachments

• Chippy.jpg
    Chippy.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 282
Reactions: sidibear, B_FUR, jojo and 1 other person
I spotted my car at 3 different locations

Why did Google blur out the shop window, are your prices that shocking!! :lmfao:

Reactions: CHEZ
Did you really ? I was looking on Google maps i was going to stay in Scotland and when i went on street view i saw a traffic warden taking a picture of a car on double yellows i actually laughed :laugh:

God knows why ? Probably somebody's face i don't know :L
Prices have to be high these days with everything going up in price !!

Haha, that's ace! My car is on Google Street view...but only on my road ha. Why is your parking so wonky though? Looks like you've recklessly abandoned it.

(and the car looks ace too by the way, not seen it before)

Reactions: voorhees and Audi Dynamik
My RS3 made it into the (not half as impressive!) background of this picture at Sports Wales in Cardiff where I was training for the day. I saw the camera car drive by but only looked tonight after I saw your thread, and sure enough there the car is!

:iagree: Your car looks gorgeous Audi Dynamik :icon_thumright:

Reactions: Audi Dynamik
Haha, that's ace! My car is on Google Street view...but only on my road ha. Why is your parking so wonky though? Looks like you've recklessly abandoned it.

(and the car looks ace too by the way, not seen it before)

It does hahah !
I have just had a look its just the angle of that photo, although i do park miles away from the curb because i am not curbing them wheels ! not done it in this car YET and ive had it 2 years on the 1st May. That curb outside the chippy is about 4 foot high i have damaged many wheels and tyres on there. When i open i put the car up the road on lock it on the neighbours drive surrounded by a big bullmastive dog ! Kids wont be nicking them Audi dust caps again then. It also leaves extra room for customer parking.
Thanks very much :) click on my signature more photos. :icon_thumright:

My RS3 made it into the (not half as impressive!) background of this picture at Sports Wales in Cardiff where I was training for the day. I saw the camera car drive by but only looked tonight after I saw your thread, and sure enough there the car is!

Hahaha, We Should make a thread of our cars on Google Maps. That looks a beast sitting there ! :redrs4:

Reactions: MBK
Hahaha, We Should make a thread of our cars on Google Maps. That looks a beast sitting there ! :redrs4:

Do it! I bet there are plenty of us on there. And thanks but your car looks much better, if only I'd had time to strike a pose for the shot too. Did the Google camvan man stop for chips?

Reactions: Audi Dynamik
I will see what i can do. I will drop you an inbox and let you know :)
Mine looks better than yours ? Haha must be having a laugh !
No the camera man didn't unfortunately :p

Last edited:
i bet its not cod and pollack instead though!
just sayin" :tapedshut:

How dare you insult my Cod ! ;)
Big Fresh Icelandic Cod it is ! Registration: G9 COD
Surprisingly Fish is coming down in price !

I misread your first post that it was YOUR chippy. I thought it was just your local chippy that you went to. I was surprised that you managed to get a photo outside your chippy on the off chance that you were there getting some food.

Where in Manchester is it? I should swing by one day if it's on my way home from work and we can chin wag about how your car is much more impressive than mine ha.

I should swing by one day if it's on my way home from work and we can chin wag about how your car is much more impressive than mine ha.

gosh what a brown nose!
anything for a free chip butty you crazylady88

Reactions: voorhees, Audi Dynamik and Smillie13
Dont us moderators get our cod and chips for free please. Btw, do you do home deliveries. Lol :) x
Somehow Sandra I don't think I will be sending you free fish & chips to Scotland by Royal Mail ! :p

gosh what a brown nose!
anything for a free chip butty you crazylady88
Never have time to talk whilst open really, there I think I am cleaning the crap people have dropped on the road.

You're busy at work? Pfft, what's that all about? ;)

And chez, I don't even eat fish, or potatoes...so what you on about?