JMB RetrofitsAH Fabrications
    5th Gear

Status

Profile status bar? WTF?

What's it all about, it means nought to me, and why's me only half way along it?

2. # ADS
    ADS

3rd Gear

Status

Re: Profile status bar? WTF?

It is to do with how much info you have put in on your profile page, the more info, news, mods etc. you put in the more the bar goes up, go to your details page and add things such as hobbies etc.

5th Gear

Status

WHY!?

5th Gear

Status

I don't want it! It's just annoying me [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif[/img] See I don't know if to laugh or cry....

It has several uses,
    firstly no one likes the ratings syatem we used to have,
    the other reasons are hopefully it'll encourage people to complete there profile completely,
    also there are users that have registered but have filled in none of there profile,
    these users may want to fill in there profile so we can relate better to any comments they make,
    it's nice to know a little about people before taking their opinions onboard!

5th Gear

Status

I don't know you, so I'm not going to take your opinion [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif[/img]

Ok, but does it go up on star ratings as well then? Just because someone fills in their profile doesn't make them clever [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif[/img] See look at me!

Maybe you do know me [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    Anyway the staff seem to like it [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

You could always play in the arcade?
    Or is that crap as well? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif[/img]

6th Gear

Status

Stop grumbling Gambba! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Its a great idea. Although, there's only about 2 things not filled in on mine and it shows 60%? Work that one out! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

AL

3rd Gear

Status

Amazing how differences vary - some people think it's a good idea, some people don't.

Personally, I don't - why would declaring my hobbies like needlework and origami make me more believable when I talk about computers or turbochargers? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Alex.

2nd Gear

Status

its obvious...is the site being bought out by one of those dating online sites?.... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif[/img]

1st Gear

Status

Blue is the colour, follow the blue!
    All commie reds should bebrainwashed! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

I like them. cos they are pretty, and I can delete my info occasionaly and watch the bar respond!!

OOOOOOhhhhh [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

...Watching you!

Status

[ QUOTE ]
    rockstar said:
    grrrrrr

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif[/img]Sorry!

1st Gear

Status

[ QUOTE ]
    rockstar said:
    grrrrrr

[/ QUOTE ]
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif[/img]
    Blue blue blue blue blue blue blue blue blue blue etc [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif[/img]

Administrator

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Administrators On Twitter

could have a differnst colour for each level? (ducks and runs!) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

5th Gear

Status

It doesn't matter what anyone says today...everything is crap!

But how does filling in your hobbies make you a more believeable person?

1st Gear

Status

i wouldnt say it has anything to dowith making you more believable,all your doing is filling in your profile...letting people know just a little bit more about you....but not too! much,

then again do people really wanna know i cross dress,have a fetish for stilletos...like being tied...mmmm maybe i should stop there there..... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif[/img] would wanna give anyone the wrong impression....

as i was saying having a profile is a good think especially if its filled in! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

3rd Gear

Status

[ QUOTE ]
    rockstar said:
    then again do people really wanna know i cross dress,have a fetish for stilletos...like being tied...mmmm maybe i should stop there there..... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif[/img] would wanna give anyone the wrong impression....

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif[/img]

1st Gear

Status

thanks for highlighting that moresauce! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif[/img] am sure "everybody" will know all my secrets now! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif[/img]