Reaction score
Website
www.nsdcreations.co.uk
I just got one on the 3G network...

400 mins free per month
250 text messages free per month
45 video mins free per month
25 pic/vid messages free per month

£20.00 per month for the first six months then £30 thereafter.

Not bad deal.

Any thoughts on this phone - I am a complete n00b when it comes to apps on phones! I know what they are capable of, but not very much intrested in using them...

Great phones, very versatile, i have the 6630 and i use mine for sat nav,oh and obviously as a phone,lol

I'm gonna get it too. Read a few reports about it crashing but I read that about my 6600 and I have only had one glitch. The only thing is living where I do, the 3 network is terrible so I'd probably sticking with vodafone.

[ QUOTE ]
Great phones, very versatile, i have the 6630 and i use mine for sat nav,oh and obviously as a phone,lol

[/ QUOTE ]

A how to on that score would be cool - So how do you do that??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

got a one of the motorolas on 3g, great so far the access to 3g's internet is very fast, under TV section they're running 6-7 broadcast channels 5 quid a month for nokia 6630 and 6680 including, Bravo, ITN, Kiss, CNN, Cartoon Network. i have access to one channel on this motorola handset and streaming is awesome it doesn't break up plays very smooth. have to say i thought why would i watch tv on phone but i like it since i'm using train at the mo.