BlackVue Clips

Jameze

James
Reaction score
EDIT...

Post here... thanks for the link Tim. I didn't know that section even existed!

Mods - delete this thread if you wish.

I thought it was about time we had a thread for all the dodgy moments captured on camera. There seems to be a good few of us with in-car cameras now.

Here are some of mine so far, I'll post more as they happen...

Some absolute idiot about to join the M1 still drinking his morning coffee and not paying attention!

What happens when you don't clear the snow off your roof...

Clearly not paying attention... casually driving through a red light in Leeds City Centre.

And just this morning... a traffic cone in the middle of the M1!

The traffic cone was a nice little surprise. Not as bad as the time I was met with a 2-seater sofa sat in the middle of the motorway. I turned around to check my blind spot to move into the outside lane, turned back and there was a 2-seater sofa still in its plastic wrapping fast approaching me in my lane at 80mph - I only just missed it (and thankfully had just checked my blind-spot so knew the outside lane was clear to swerve in to). I wish I had my camera with me then!

Add yours - let's start a collection going!...

Last edited by a moderator:
You might like this little forum I had created :p

In Car Cameras

PS - You will see a forum area for videos. Just start up a new thread! Dedicated to yourself and your videos then :)

I didn't even know that section existed, nevermind the thread! I was surprised we didn't have a thread going already with all the clips I've seen knocking about on various threads. I'll post my contribution there :)

I didn't even know that section existed, nevermind the thread! I was surprised we didn't have a thread going already with all the clips I've seen knocking about on various threads. I'll post my contribution there :)

ahhhh - well now you know!

Maybe worth keeping this link through so people know its about :)