Dodgy

[/ QUOTE ]

Based on your answers, we have calculated the maximum penalty for your crimes*:

Years in prison: 111 Potential fine: £5000

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

im a gud lad, lol

7.5 years potential fine zero!

Any scot's about, be warned im good with the bow and arrow, lol

Actually, I should have added that most of my convictions would have been for eating mince pies on Christmas Day.

WTF!

Scoundrel.

101 years in prison

£9500 fine

Possibility of the death penalty!

Years in prison: 88 Potential fine: £9500 Plus a possibility of the death penalty!

LOL

Scoundrel

More than a bit naughty - you're heading for a spot of bother at this rate - that is if you're not already inside. You don't have to be perfect, but if no one says you're a bad person, they're wrong. You are.

Years in prison: 41 Potential fine: £7000 Plus a possibility of the death penalty!

*Please note this is just a fun quiz so don't be alarmed by your score! The maximum penalty has been taken for each crime and no consideration for scale of crime committed.

ha ha smack ma bad self /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

oops.... 108years and £9500 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

i hope they dont tack unserved years on to your next life.... the next ones going to be a bit dull.

Years in prison: 132 Potential fine: £9500 Plus a possibility of the death penalty!

Heh heh............../ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif....what??

I told a couple of white lies, can you guess?

Years in prison: 0.5 Potential fine: £0,
Did i say im a vicar

i know im well upset i have scored 0.5 please forgive my sins, i will remember that score though and bring the thread back to life next time i get called a chav on here. I think i only got the 0.5 down to the anal secs, but when your hazel nuts are getting whacked by mistress fifi, you cant really say no to the big black rubber plug. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Years in prison: 7 Potential fine: £0

think thats fair enough!!

Years in prison: 98 Potential fine: £9500 Plus a possibility of the death penalty!

probably fairy nuff.

This must be the worst...

Downright Nasty:
You're not just a law breaker, you're a pretty evil person… Some of those things you have done are gonna put you on a one way escalator going down when your time is up. Give up hope of changing, you're a lost cause!

Years in prison: 132 Potential fine: £9500 Plus a possibility of the death penalty!

But this would be me....

Angel
Hmm… it seems you really are almost too good to be true. Most people don't even know most of those things are illegal - you must have an excellent knowledge of the law to be that perfect. Or maybe you're a policeman…

Years in prison: 0 Potential fine: 0

[ QUOTE ]
This must be the worst...

Downright Nasty:
You're not just a law breaker, you're a pretty evil person… Some of those things you have done are gonna put you on a one way escalator going down when your time is up. Give up hope of changing, you're a lost cause!

[/ QUOTE ]At last someone as carupt as me you even got 7 years more than me not bad going /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

131 years...£7000 and possibility of death !!!!!!!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif
question 29. ......... i would not like to ive in indonisia !!!!

all though im a pretty good all round kind of egg, nice chap youd take home for tea and cakes with your mamma, its easy to fall on the wrong side of the law pretty regularlry..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif