Sin City

necroeire

Reaction score
Just saw it at the weekend. Started off thinking "What's this crap" but after the first scene thought "Wow what a fcking film"

I think the first scene was done by Tarantino.

Brilliant, never seen anything like it before.
Anyone else see it before?

i thought about seeing it in the cinema but never got round to it. Got it on DVD and loved it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I also bought this on DVD, a cult classic, but have to be in the right mood for this one.

the bit where Marv cuts off Kevins limbs and ties them off is pretty repulsive considering its only 2 tone cartoon style graphics and you dont see much - very effective !

I thought it was brilliant, saw it twice at the cinema. Another one i thought had a very clever twist was Saw, Saw 2 has just come out and i'm looking forward to seeing that as well. Didn't see the twist coming at all. Briliant.

i got a perfect d/load of it just havent got round to watchin it, looks gud from the clips ive seen

[ QUOTE ]
i got a perfect d/load of it just havent got round to watchin it, looks gud from the clips ive seen

[/ QUOTE ]

You pirate. Aarrrr. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

i have the original, ha'em! just a backup copy, lol

I started watching this film today. I have to admit I was getting bored by the time it was half way through, and I switched it off.

ITS S-ITE END OFF, now change the thread you comic book turned to film loons