Sabine in an M5 taxi (E39) followed by Porsche GT3 on the Nürburgring

kepps freezing half way through, looks like good fun though

What was the bus doing at about 7 minutes in? Fastest lap in a bus? Ha ha /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif

[ QUOTE ]
What was the bus doing at about 7 minutes in? Fastest lap in a bus? Ha ha /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

There was also a Merc ML doing a lap aswell lol, maybe they were just passing through and thought.... why not /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Played fine for me, it brings back some good memories /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Sabine loves to show off, at Adenau Forst corner she had the car in a slide with one hand and was waving to us with the other /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kev.

[ QUOTE ]
looks cool but keeps freezinf 4 me as well

[/ QUOTE ]

Played fine for me too, maybe it's freezing due to all of us trying tp upload it at the same time lol.

He may of been indeed, but the ring taxi doesn't go for a fast lap - just the most entertaining /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kev.

Sabine is dog slow in the ring taxi. I'm sure she could go faster if she didn't have the lives of her passengers in her hands, but she only does 9.00m-ish laps in the taxi.

I'm sure she can go alot lot faster than that considering she did something like 9m 10 sec in a ford transit van. So yeah she could whip that time in a M5.

I thought the 'ring taxi guaranteed around an 8'30. Of course she can go faster. She entertains, hangs the rear out, goes for air etc etc. She delivers thrills.

Surely you need to compare apples with apples.

[ QUOTE ]
I thought the 'ring taxi guaranteed around an 8'30. Of course she can go faster. She entertains, hangs the rear out, goes for air etc etc. She delivers thrills.

Surely you need to compare apples with apples.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fair point Scotty - just getting bored of the Sabine adulation thing that Top Gear started. She's goofy and she's got a big ***.