Big Thanks

Cruiser89

Advanced In Car Tech
Reaction score
Hey guys!!

Just wanted to say a big thanks to some of the people who run this forum, in particular the admin!

I have been in contact with them quite a lot of the last few weeks about new ideas, improvements, things I don't think that are quite right etc etc and have to say for a forum the service has been exceptional! Very easy to get hold of through via email or telephone and the main chap who runs the show is a stand up guy!

As a sponsor of the forum, I have really enjoyed being part of the forum, helping it to grow and make it a better place!

A few examples that I have suggested that were implemented:

• Instagram feed for all ASN members to use
  • New Social Networking Intergration
  • New Signature Setup
  • A few other little behind the scenes changes!
Just think a little :applaus:is needed to the admin!

:D

Thank you for posting this thread Tim. We try our best to make the forum a great place to be. Adam works hard keeping the site running and making us the best Audi forum. :) x

Hey guys!!

Just wanted to say a big thanks to some of the people who run this forum, in particular the admin!

I have been in contact with them quite a lot of the last few weeks about new ideas, improvements, things I don't think that are quite right etc etc and have to say for a forum the service has been exceptional! Very easy to get hold of through via email or telephone and the main chap who runs the show is a stand up guy!

As a sponsor of the forum, I have really enjoyed being part of the forum, helping it to grow and make it a better place!

A few examples that I have suggested that were implemented:

• Instagram feed for all ASN members to use
  • New Social Networking Intergration
  • New Signature Setup
  • A few other little behind the scenes changes!
Just think a little :applaus:is needed to the admin!

:D

:laugh: Your own trumpet has been well and truly blown there.

But well done :)

Last edited:
Scott, you should have clearly made your own thread to promote your greatness! More the fool you.

Are you referring to yourself in the third person?

Why would I refer to myself in the third person? Lol. My name isn't even Adam...

---

My first post mentioning what has been implemented was to show that you can ask for new things to be done with the forum and the Admin guys take info on board and make the changes happen. A lot of forums out there don't have this attitude.

so when the forum crahses due to incompatible add ons and extra load due to uneccessary bloating we know who to blame..... He he