Barely Legal Drivers

Ghost

Booooooo!
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
New Series on tonight… Barely Legal Drivers BBC3 at 9PM

Series in which young drivers take to the road in the family car, unaware that their parents are watching every manoeuvre through state-of-the-art cameras placed in the cars

Last edited by a moderator:
​Thanks for that Spooky. That should be interesting to watch. :) x

I want to slap her in the face

Reactions: SteveP40
I don't think I can watch it, I won't feel safe going out on the road!

1) Drivers like this shouldn't be allowed on the road full stop. Really makes me angry that she could cause damage to my/anyones car with her disrespect and naivety for driving on a public road. Or worse hit a child crossing the road.

2) Her car is covered with cameras even go-pros on the outside, so why would she still behave like that, and how surely she knows it is going to be seen by people/parents etc.

Could all just be set up to attract viewers however!

rant over..

Jesus, Krishna and Allah.. I watched 1 minute it of it and that's all I could take!

That lads mum is a disgrace, Making every excuse in the book to cover his mistakes up, And yet they are STILL deciding whether he gets a car or not.

Im a young lad myself, iv bought my own cars my own insurance, my own flat and worked my **** off to get them.
Then you get a little scroat like him "proving" he deserves to have a car bought for him.
Soft parents are pathetic and its no wonder there complete tossers when it comes to driving when they are spoilt.

If you buy your own car, you look after it... simple as it gets.
Something bought for you, and you have no respect.

That lads mum is a disgrace, Making every excuse in the book to cover his mistakes up, And yet they are STILL deciding whether he gets a car or not.

Im a young lad myself, iv bought my own cars my own insurance, my own flat and worked my **** off to get them.
Then you get a little scroat like him "proving" he deserves to have a car bought for him.
Soft parents are pathetic and its no wonder there complete tossers when it comes to driving when they are spoilt.

If you buy your own car, you look after it... simple as it gets.
Something bought for you, and you have no respect.

makes me sick when the spoilt kids get it all given. Makes me laugh more thou when u see em yrs later and theyre still the same with less going for em no job and parents fianally see sense

There has been other programs like this about young drivers and I often wonder if the police can do any thing with all the video evidence these show generates.
That one three minute clip shows her using her phone, so surly that should be an instant 3 points and £60 coming through her door?
If nothing is done, why is nothing done?
It can't be lack of evidence or lack of police to do any thing about it, any desk joky should be able to issue her with a fine or 2.

To defend my fellow Bristolians, we are not all as bad as her........................some are worse.

Rotten little troll is just playing to the cameras.

She is the stereo-typical angry loud attention seeking fat lass you see on a night out, drinking the most, spewing up first, swearing the loudest then getting humped in a back lane while washing her face with a Kebab.

Would rather not have this type of vermin on my TV To be honest.

Hurrumph.

Jeeeeeeez.

I was undecided about watching the programme, so I set the Sky+ box to record it. Don't think I'll be watching it though as I suspect I'll just end up angry...

Scott I don’t think the police do anything till a complaint has been made, but agree the evidence is there.

​Anyone watching this tonight? I cant believe these people have a driving licence. :) x

Last edited:
Neither of them should of got cars and just received a slap in the face with a wet fish

Neither of them should of got cars and just received a slap in the face with a wet fish

I have to agree, there mostly just spoiled little brats that have some major growing up to do, before they get let behind the wheel of a car. :) x

My parents got me driving lessons for my 17th birthday and I was always told afterwards I would have to buy and run my own car.

My neighbour was a spoiled little prat and got a car on his 17th birthday and had the insurance paid for along with all the bills. Once I'd worked a bit and got my RS Turbo at the age of 19 he got the hump as mine was newer than his so he badgered his parents until they got him a new car. He didn't care what it was as long as it was newer than mine.

If you work and pay for stuff yourself you have far more respect. It seems when you have things thrown at you you neither respect possesions or people.

My parents got me driving lessons for my 17th birthday and I was always told afterwards I would have to buy and run my own car.

My neighbour was a spoiled little prat and got a car on his 17th birthday and had the insurance paid for along with all the bills. Once I'd worked a bit and got my RS Turbo at the age of 19 he got the hump as mine was newer than his so he badgered his parents until they got him a new car. He didn't care what it was as long as it was newer than mine.

If you work and pay for stuff yourself you have far more respect. It seems when you have things thrown at you you neither respect possesions or people.

totally agree with that. when I was 17 taking lessons, a friend of a friend passed his test. He was so spoilt, his parent bought him a mk5 1.6 for his first car. who really gets a 2year old car for there first car lol

My was a old clio so. Always been told to start of small until you gain enough experience.

oh quick question for you guys/girls

would you let you 17yr old son/daughter drive your audi around for a week?:p

I'm shocked that people actually danced to Gangnam Style. I thought the press were just trolling us. No wonder the world is a fcuked up place.

Seems the police are checking this out. I doubt anything will come on it but the attitude of some of the people on there is shocking. The parents just won't acknowledge how poor the driving of their children is!

BBC's Barely Legal Drivers investigated by police | AOL Cars UK

Anyone find that series doesn't make a serious enough point about poor driving? From what I've seen so far it seems that it glamourises it more than anything.

I found it particularly shocking when one of girls on there said 'I drive better when I'm a little tipsy...'

I watched the last episode & cringed all the way through.

The girl who wanted to be a model was a tart & had no concept on life.
Having to go out for a drink after a "hard stressful" 50 mile drive down the M62 - strewth I drive close to 140miles each way some days for work - start at 5am, get home at 9pm - do I need a drink? - no, I just get up the next day and go back to work.

Good luck for her modelling career.