Map Location

Yes please.

I typed in Hythe and it came back Hythe, England - it gave me no option to choose another. Do I have to type in Hythe, Kent??

Kev.

Post code should do it I think I will see what I can do to fix it one sec.

Can't edit it just delete it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Yes please.

I typed in Hythe and it came back Hythe, England - it gave me no option to choose another. Do I have to type in Hythe, Kent??

Kev.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahah! Does that mean you're now a Manc?!

[ QUOTE ]
I have tried so put my details on to but the page won't work for me.

Cheers,
Paul.

[/ QUOTE ]

Soup, you also need to fill in the shoutout box for it to register - most put their car details.

Doc, it hates Hythe, so I've now moved 10 miles up the road to Ashford.

Kev.

Awesome /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

On there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Nice idea, but its a gud starting point for Alu mirror or car theifs hey?? what u rekon??

yeah well just a thought, i know a few coppers and this is just another easy way to find out whos who and whos got what, criminals use forums to gud effect, so im told by west mids and warks police

[ QUOTE ]
i hope this isnt the map the US millitary use or they will be bombing the wrong places !

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't they always?

Kev.

The maps not that great when you zoom in as it as me living near Blackfriars Station when you zoom in and I live nowhere near there, so its just a guide to where we all are.

Great but be careful...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif.......if you zoom in on the map and you have added your location (or look at any one elses) then any nasty scrote can, if they are looking for a specific car to .........................liberate!! Then hey presto..............its gone! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

good idea im in /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I live near Kent yet I'm shown living near the city so I think it's designed to be a guide and not meant to show where you really live.

Hey Docurly i tried to pm you but said you have exceeded your limit or something.

Anyway, could you please delete one of my inputs on the site.

The one which is Paul Campbell, Edinburgh as i never realised the site was so detailed at first.

Cheers,
Paul.

Done - AndyMac my closest other member so far!

Hello mate..