What are you parked next to this morning?

I

imported_bantam1

Have just parked the S3 next to a gleaming Maclaren SLR in the car park at work today!

The b**stard (I mean bloke) who owns it is a member of the morrison family and has swapped last weeks ferrari for this weeks Maclaren.

When I actually meet him I'm not sure which question to ask first (1) why are you working? (2) can I have a spin? or (3) will you go out with me? (anything has got to be worth it) or (4) are your brakes really that dodgy?

Can anyone beat this for a parking companion?

Regards,

B.

I got Parked next to a collegues Heavily Moded Subaru Impreza P1. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

How about when this happens.....you come back to your car to find all this Italian rubbish next to it.......

32879405335dcf77fede7bda0e5d981f635af7828fef46923a4ff19b.jpg

70427490f89fb89ed1619a3076bdb73197058e4295652861abb5fce1.jpg

I parked next to an empty spot, but my mate at work who arrived after me parked next to this beautiful S3!

[ QUOTE ]
What are you parked next to this morning?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nothing, took a month off work and drove home this morning, had a nice quick drive through Germany, Holland, Belguim and France to the tunnel, then did 40mph round the M25 at 5am, cant believe how packed it was at 5am and how poor lane discipline was!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif

I was parked next to this F430 last Sunday - one of my friends is a member of the P1 club. Amazing car - although it rattles almost as much as a new A3! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

F430.JPG

you dneed a lockup in liverpool too !! hahaha /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

An XK8 and a mint green Skoda (don't know which model but anyway who cares!) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
no one parked in the middle of 2 spaces.

[/ QUOTE ]
Always /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yes.gif