Possible Evo 10

article with pics was in paper at wk end , or last weeks auto express it looks really good and with what audi are doing to the new tt ( this wks auto express ) might decide to get one as it looks stunning unlike the new BMW z4 tt, sorry the new audi tt ( youll understand when you see pics of the tt, AWFUL )

01_b.jpg

02_b.jpg

03_b.jpg

05_b.jpg

WOW LUSHIO, apparently though they need servicing every 4600 miles so i reckon would be really dear to run, but looks gorgeous

looks good - i get 5% discount as i work for a compan from the Mitsu group....still dont think it would pay for the servicing as you said hahahahah

would look great in deep blue met.

article i was reading said about the servicing intervals as its basically a rally car engine, is this true as every time i see it, like andy said on little britain " i want that one "

The silver one looked good in the 'mock up'............... but I'm not so sure now I've seen it in the flesh!
I had a EVO VI a few years ago, the 'proper' EVO (like Tommi's) and yes servicing is every 4,500 Miles............. As I did over 20,000 miles a year I was on first name terms with the owner of Ralliart in Dudley!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

this is the number 1 Lancer site....

www.lancer-evo.net

An oil change is require every 4.5k miles, but these things go through brake disks and tyres like no tomorrow, nevermind the fuel consumption - 180 miles on one full tank of Optimax - and that was motorway driving lol.