So much for Spring!!

Ultra Violent

Reaction score
Just thought I'd post this up saying as it's nearly the end of March, What happened to The start of Spring??
Got in the car to come home from work tonight and seen this, that sucks. Can anyone beat that at the moment??

Can't wait till Summer, maybe I can actually take off 1 or 2 off my jumpers. Lol.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 169
I know mate it is depressing. I love Spring, but this ain't spring, more like sprung. I hear on the BBC that the northerners are going to get snow over the next few days. Snow!!

FML

Good job the greenhouse effect is with us or we'd be really cold :scared2:

Yep, I thought we were over the winter when we had a nice weekend a few weeks ago.

The cold does seem to have lingered around for longer than Id hoped - quick look at the 16 day forecast shows the temperatures may start picking up around the start of April.

Cant wait to be able to work on the car in the late evenings in a t-shirt instead of 10 layers and a headtorch.

It's killing me. Bought my A4 B7 convertible in November and I have not been able to have the roof down once yet!

It's killing me. Bought my A4 B7 convertible in November and I have not been able to have the roof down once yet!

Girl! I have seen so many people driving around with their roof down, even yesterday when I thought it was ****** cold.

Girl! I have seen so many people driving around with their roof down, even yesterday when I thought it was ****** cold.

I had the roof down the week after we had the last bout of snow, but I did have a thick coat on though!

There's a guy with an original TT Roadster who drives past my sons nursery at around the time I drop him off and the only time I have ever seen his roof up is when it's raining!!

That's the thing though, when you have a soft top, you HAVE to have it down.
that's the main reason for buying it, so even when its a bit chilly, you've got to have the top down.

just think about those poor sods driving round in Morgans, they've got no chance,
that's why you always see them with their WWII bomber jackets and their Biggles glasses, their either going to Asda or their about to bomb Nazi Germany!!
Chocks away and get your top off!!

Bring on the summer. :rockwoot:
Scott.

Back again.
Well it looks like we might actually be getting a Spring after all.
Was pretty poor over the weekend, but first day back at work and surprise, the ****** sun comes out.
Checked the forecast for the rest of the week, temps are good but looks like it will be peeing down.
Took this pic today getting in the car at work. Probably be the best I'll get this year.
I'm sure theres some better temps down South. Jammy buggers. :rockwoot:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 104
Well I never thought we'd get any better than low 20's but came out to the car today and what do you know.
Hard to believe it round here, everybodys going a nice shade off Lobster.
T-shirts off and Buckie oot seems to be the done thing at the mo.
Oh how they'll suffer in the next few days.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 88