Thought this might be interesting - the other night I was trying to remember (comes hard at my age) all the cars I have had over the years and when I got past the 20 point I gave up!
So I thought it would be interesting if members listed the last 10 cars they have owned and any comments starting from the current.
Here's my list ............................
1. Audi A3 2.0 TDI S-Line - current car, had it 24 days
2. Mercedes E240 Avantgarde - current car , veryyyyyy comfy
3. Mercedes 230SLK - current car, the wife's, say no more!
4. Mercedes 350SL - current car , the wifes , kept in the garage untill spring (roof off!)
5. Renault Laguna Estate - sensible car, loads of space in back
6. Porsche 944 S Turbo - not a sensible car, an animal to drive and I loved it
7. MGBGT - Chrome bumper model - I completed a full body / mechanical restoration - then sold it
8. Alfa Romeo 156 2.0 Twin spark - Great car to drive
9. BMW 3 Series 2.0 - Boring, but reliable
10. Lotus Cortina mk2 - Classic car and for it's time quick, shame about the cam cover oil leaks!!!